[Ppnews] Former Chino prisoner - the worst abuse by guards

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Aug 16 10:46:18 EDT 2011

CHINO MEN'S PRISON - The WORST ABUSE BY PRISON
GUARDS IN ANY CA PRISON- FROM A FORMER INMATE

by <http://www.facebook.com/SweetyLFS>Kendra
Castaneda on Monday, August 15, 2011 at 4:29pm

Just spoke with a former inmate that served
almost 17 years within CDC prisons and served
time within Corcoran (SHU), Tehachapi,
Calipatria, Centinela, Folsom, Ironwood and
particularly Chino Men’s Prison. He opened up to
me and wanted to share with me a few things
people may not know
 he told me to open people’s
eyes for they do not know the truth. He said out
of all the prisons he’s experienced (along with
other men throughout the years and men today),
Chino Men’s Prison has the most corruption. Chino
Men’s Prison has level 1, 3, 4 (from less violent
to most violent men), this is the main prison
where all men are transferred to from county
jails in southern California to wait until they
are temporarily ‘processed’ to be sent to another
prison in California to serve their sentence. He
went into explain the guards beat the men when
they first arrive, they hog-tie them, beat the
crap out of them, pound their heads against the
wall, sexually abuse them, harass them, and any
horrible imaginable thing they can do to a person
is what happens at Chino Men’s Prison daily. He
wanted to make it known because he is seeing all
the other prisons being exposed of their
corruption but as he stated “Chino prison is the
worst for corruption”. He also shared with me
that men are bussed in and out of that prison
daily (hundreds) with a huge reception center and
he said if any men need some rallying or support,
or just getting petitions signed that would be
the best place to go to because these men not
only are being extremely abused physically &
mentally but they are being transferred daily to
all different CA prisons to serve their sentence
therefore this would be a great place to get the
word spread & show support for them.

from charlie:

"Kendra, Chino prison guards are among the most
abusive, disrespectful and hateful in the system.
This is something I can attest to as I received
hundreds of letters from men who wrote of
horrible abuse. One of the letters that stuck out
the... most was from Ricky, who wanted to take
his own life and when they found out they put him
on suicide watch, then through in razor blades
and a sheet and told him to go at it. They
taunted him until he finally hung himself. They
pulled him down in time and drug him naked out of
his cell and down stairs to the infirmery. The
man wrote to me from there and though he told the
doctors and nurses what happened it was all swept
under the rug. At the same time I received this
letter, I also got notice from a mother, who's
son did commint suicide. I dedicated my web site
to the man on
<http://www.intheriot.com>www.intheriot.com. Many
of my letters are still posted there, but I no
longer have contact with the prisoners. The
Inspector General and CIM recieved copies of all
the letters, but they were ignored. They do not
care and I quit trying to fight them. I did not
have a group behind me to help me and support
from the outside is very important. Although KPCC
public radio did a story on it, it came out on
the same day as the Haiti earthquake and never
hit the mainstream media. Just thought I'd share" :(

Chino Prison Riot- The other site of the story as told in letters from inmates

<http://www.intheriot.com>www.intheriot.com