[Ppnews] Leonard Peltier changes legal team

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Aug 17 13:37:22 EDT 2011

Supporters should know that Mr. Peltier has recently decided on a
legal strategy that best suits his needs and that is a departure from
the strategy presented by Attorney Robert R. Bryan some months ago.
Consequently, Robert Bryan no longer represents Leonard Peltier. Mr.
Peltier enjoys the support of other attorneys who will continue to
represent him. Please do what you can to support their efforts to
free Leonard Peltier.

As a reminder, the Leonard Peltier Defense Offense Committee (LPDOC)
is the center of communication between Leonard Peltier and his
program coordinators, the general public, government officials,
political and tribal leaders, the media, and his supporters worldwide.

The international headquarters of the LPDOC is located in Fargo,
North Dakota. Our contact information is as follows.

LPDOC
PO Box 7488, Fargo, ND 58106
Phone: 701/235-2206
E-mail: contact at whoisleonardpeltier.info

Feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.

Donations should be sent to the above address. Alternatively, you may
contribute securely online. Only our authorized partners and
credentialed support chapters (listed at our Web site at
www.whoisleonardpeltier.info under the "Chapters" tab) are authorized
to conduct direct fundraising in your community. If you have
questions about fundraising or wish to report suspected abuses,
please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for all you do on Leonard's behalf.

----

Launched into cyberspace by the
Leonard Peltier Defense Offense Committee
PO Box 7488, Fargo, ND  58106
http://www.whoisleonardpeltier.info
contact at whoisleonardpeltier.info