[News] Press Release by Joint the Palestinian Resistance Factions on Israeli Attacks on Gaza

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Oct 18 11:49:10 EDT 2018

http://imemc.org/article/press-release-by-joint-operation-room-of-the-palestinian-resistance-factions-on-israeli-attacks-on-gaza/

  Press Release by Joint Operation Room of the Palestinian Resistance
  Factions on Israeli Attacks on Gaza

October 17, 2018

/On the heels of the Israeli arbitrary bombardment on the Gaza Strip,
this morning, the Joint Operation Room of the Palestinian Factions state
the following, Al Ray Palestinian Media Agency has reported:/

The Palestinian people have been involved in their peaceful battle
against the Israeli occupation through the Great Return March, and we,
in the Joint Operation Room of the Palestinian Resistance Factions,
stand with our people who gather on a weekly basis to strive for their
freedom and get their legitimate demands.

We, in the armed wings of the Palestinian factions, state that all
factions will fight off the Israeli attempts to stop the mass peaceful
protests by imposing strict rules of engagement.

The Joint Operation Room of the Palestinian Resistance Factions lauds
the efforts exerted by Egypt to serve the Palestinians achieve their
legitimate demands, and we reject any other attempt to undermine the
Egyptian endeavors, including the launch of a rockets took place last
night
<http://imemc.org/article/palestinian-resistance-fires-rocket-into-israel/>.

We explicitly stress that the armed wings of the Palestinian factions
are prepared to defend the Palestinian people against any Israeli
attacks, as we are nationally held responsible for the safety and
security of our people.

At the same time, our guns will remain aimed at the face of our enemy.

/~The Joint Operation Room of the Palestinian Resistance Factions/

/*10/17/18 Palestinian Killed as Israeli Military Drops Multiple Bombs
in Gaza
<http://imemc.org/article/palestinian-killed-as-israeli-military-drops-multiple-bombs-in-gaza/>*/

863.9977 https://freedomarchives.org/