[News] “If Israel goes down, we all go down” Why not?!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jun 21 12:39:25 EDT 2010

Adib S Kawar – Aznar: “If Israel goes down, we
all go down” Why not?! This is for you, Señior

By
<http://palestinethinktank.com/author/adib-kawar/>Adib
Kawar • Jun 21st, 2010 at 15:31 •
http://palestinethinktank.com/2010/06/21/adib-s-kawar-aznar-%E2%80%9Cif-israel-goes-down-we-all-go-down%E2%80%9D-why-not-this-is-for-you-senior/

Edited by Mary Rizzo for Palestine Think Tank and
Gulagnik. It may be reprinted citing the author,
editor and source. The Arabic version will appear
soon on <http://gulagnik.wordpress.com>http://gulagnik.wordpress.com

Former Spanish prime minister José María Aznar’s
article in
<http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/columnists/article2559280.ece>The
Times of London* “If Israel goes down, we all go
down” jumped out of his box of naphthalene balls,
in which the Zionist movement and the
neo-conservatives put him in, to be preserved
till the time when he is required by their
godfather Western colonialism, as they see fit to
take him out, when they brush off his dust and
eliminate the disturbing smell and bring him to face the public once again.

The time has come for José María Aznar to write
his above mentioned article when the assault by
the “Israeli” commandos on the Mavi Marmara,
descending from their helicopters and ascending
from their warships without prior notice, opened
fire on the unarmed peace activists aiming at
delivering humanitarian aid to the starved
besieged Gazawis. Activists who, according to the
Zionist entity’s armed forces, should not have
tried to defend themselves even with whatever
rudimentary things they found to do it, sticks,
metal pipes and kitchen knives that are normally
on board the tourist ship. For the Israelis, they
should have (while bleeding) instead invited the
assaulters on for tea with the Mavi Marmara’s
captain on the ship’s deck. They unknowingly
disturbed and annoyed the former Spanish P.M.
with their “impoliteness” in resorting to the
famous Zionist excuse of “self defense” whenever
committing massacres, which obviously IS impolite
of them to do so. According to Aznar, they should
have sacrificed their lives for “Israel’s”
security, safety and prosperity. As for the
Gazawis, they are living in abundance and security!

According to Aznar “For far too long now it has
been unfashionable in Europe to speak up for
Israel. In the wake of the recent incident on
board a ship full of anti-Israeli activists in
the Mediterranean, it is hard to think of a more
unpopular cause to champion.” The former Spanish
P.M. should have used rather than “anti Israeli”
activists, a different name. Why not call them
“humanitarian” activists? They are those who have
been aware of the massacres, land and other
property theft, ethnic cleansing, and many other
forms of war and crimes against humanity that the
Zionist entity has been committing against
Palestinians and other Arabs for as long as a
century and a quarter, since the Zionist invasion
of Palestine started in the 1870s, and they
wanted to bring aid to people who are victims of
that. It is really not their fault if the Zionist
entity, through its actions and behavior had
forced Europeans and some of their regimes to
shift from their full support of it towards at
least a shy support to the occupied and
terrorized Palestinian Arabs?! (Probably it was
really due to European racism against Jews who
wanted to “get rid of them” by establishing for
them a “homeland” in Palestine and at the same
time be able to use them as a front line for
Western colonialism in the heart of the Arab homeland?)

Señior Aznar, the Zionist entity – which includes
government, armed forces and people, that you
champion and consider as your ideal political
entity – are nothing but a bunch of thieves. Here
is a testimony by an Italian journalist who was
on board a smaller ship that was a part of the
flotilla. The following is a quote from the
Israeli paper Haaretz: Dimi Reider “Italian
flotilla journalist: My credit card was used
after IDF confiscated it”
<http://www.haaretz.com/.../italian-flotilla-journalist-my-credit-card-was-used-after-idf-confiscated-it-1>www.haaretz.com/
/italian-flotilla-journalist-my-credit-card-was-used-after-idf-confiscated-it-1
.

After the Israel Navy took over the boat, he
said, the soldiers searched every passenger and
confiscated everything they found. "They took two
cameras, microphones, a stand and other equipment
from me and my photographer. They took one of the
cameras as I was taking photographs," says
Luppichini, who was working for Italy's RAI-3
television and an Italian-Swiss television channel when he was detained.

"Afterward they took my wallet, passport, bag and
all personal effects on the boat," he says. “On
June 2 he was taken to an Immigration Authority
compound and on the following day was deported.
Although he showed the document proving Israel
had confiscated his passport, he says he was
deported without receiving any of his property or identification papers back.

“A few days ago Luppichini discovered that while
he was confined in Be'er Sheva and after he was
back in Italy – a day after his deportation –
purchases were made with his credit card, which
the Israeli authorities had confiscated.”

Señior José María Alfredo Aznar López, you as a
former prime minister of Spain for eight full
years, your country, a European country that used
to express more friendship towards Arabs than
most European countries, should have been aware
of all the daily Zionist atrocities against
Palestinians and other Arabs and their lands.
Let’s for argument’s sake, say that the Zionist
entity has a right to the 1948 Palestinian Arab
lands, not to say even for argument’s sake, their
colonization of the 1967 Arab lands including the
West bank of which East Jerusalem is an integral
part, the Golan Heights and what is still
occupied in south Lebanon. Shall we leave out the
Zionist greed for the newly discovered voluminous
gas and oil deposits in the territorial waters of
Lebanon? Sure Señior Aznar will still have
remnants, or actually a lot of the old
colonialist ambitions, which still rely on the
Zionist entity to fulfill as a front line for western colonialism.

Here is a nice joke by the funny ex prime
minister, José María Aznar proceeded saying
something that no self-respecting human being
would say: “In an ideal world, the assault by
Israeli commandos on the Mavi Marmara would not
have ended up with nine dead and a score wounded.
In an ideal world, the soldiers would have been
peacefully welcomed on to the ship. In an ideal
world, no state, let alone a recent ally of
Israel such as Turkey, (Turkey seems at last
became aware with what sort of a state it was
dealing with in the past as part of the NATO)
would have sponsored and organised a flotilla
whose sole purpose was to create an impossible
situation for Israel: making it choose between
giving up its security policy and the naval
blockade, or risking the wrath of the world.” Is
risking the security of a colonialist racist
entity that requires the enslavement, occupation
and at last the annihilation of the indigenous
population part of your idea of an “ideal world”?
This is a land that is promoted as having been
promised by a private God to specific people
alone, actually the converted Turkish tribes into
a certain religion, these invaders claim sole
rights, though it is clear that they came from
the far ends of the world. Those invading
commandos, Señior Aznar ascended from their
helicopters while opening fire on the activists
for “a reasonable reason”, to avenge the Turkish
Prime Minister for breaking his strategic
alliance with this rogue state. According to you,
Señior Aznar, the Zionist commandos should not be
welcomed only with a cup of tea, but a very
lavish banquet should have been prepared to honor
these “humanitarian” commandos in spite of the
nine martyrs and over fifty wounded shot by them.
Zionist authorities agree with Señior Aznar, that
the activists should not have defended
themselves! And this is an incredible irony in a
country that names its army “Defence Force”.

We, Señior Aznar, the descendents of the original
Christians of the world who came from the holy
land, and who suffered with their other Arab
brothers and sisters, including our Muslim
compatriots, Arab Muslims, and non-Zionist Arab
Jews at the hands of those imported converted
Zionist Jews, and their allies the so-called
“Christian Zionists”, the believers in the Bible
of the Babylonian myths, and not in the peaceful
Jesus Christ, and what Aznar insisted as
legitimate with his, “Israel is a fundamental
part of the West. The West is what it is thanks
to its Judeo-Christian roots.” The roots of
Western and the original Eastern Christianity lie
in Christ’s Gospels, which came to correct the
myths of the racist part of Judaism, which
Christian Zionists adopt and wage wars to fulfill
its myths. Señior Aznar, George W. Bush’s
student, who calls national resistance against
Zionist and American occupation and terrorism,
“terrorism”, which is what Zionism and other
sorts of colonialism call “jihadis”. We wonder
what Señior Aznar calls those Zionist invaders,
both the racist, extremist religious Orthodox and
the so-called secularists, who believe in the
annihilation/assassination even of the peaceful
Arab civilians, this applies also to the equally
racist Neo-conservatives. What justification
would those Neo-conservatives give for the
invasion and the full destruction of Iraq except
for the insistence of the Zionist entity: here is
what a high ranking “Israeli” official said about
this matter, which proves the colonialist character of Zionism:

“Israel: We Destroyed Iraq.. Iraq must Stay
Divided and Isolated – The Oil of Northern Iraq will Flow into Israel!

<http://windowintopalestine.blogspot.com/2010/05/israel-we-destroyed-iraq-iraq-must-stay.html>http://windowintopalestine.blogspot.com/2010/05/israel-we-destroyed-iraq-iraq-must-stay.html

“Avi Dichter, the Israeli Internal Security
Minister, said in a lecture at the ‘Israeli
National Security Research Center’ “about the
Israeli role in destroying Iraq after it was
occupied in 2003 “we achieved in Iraq more than
we expected and plan!” Dichter confirmed that
keeping Iraq weak and isolated is an Israeli national interest.
“Weakening and isolating Iraq is no less
important than weakening and isolating Egypt,” he
said. Weakening and isolating Egypt done by
diplomatic methods while everything is done to do
achieve a complete and comprehensive isolation to Iraq”, Dachter added.
“Iraq has vanished as a military force and as a
united country. Our strategic option is to keep it divided,” he added.”

This is what Zionism is. This is its colonialist
characteristic, that aims at exploiting the third world and sucking it dry.

Aznar added: “A reasonable and balanced approach
should encapsulate the following realities:
first, the state of Israel was created by a
decision of the UN. Its legitimacy, therefore,
should not be in question.” But we should remind
the former prime minister how and why the Zionist
entity was created: John Quigley, wrote in his
“Palestine and Israel: A Challenge to Justice.”

“By this time [November 1947] the United States
had emerged as the most aggressive proponent of
partition
The United States got the General
Assembly to delay a vote ‘to gain time to bring
certain Latin American republics into line with
its own views.’
Some delegates charged U.S.
officials with ‘diplomatic intimidation.’ Without
‘terrific pressure’ from the United States on
‘governments which cannot afford to risk American
reprisals,’ said an anonymous editorial writer,
the resolution ‘would never have passed.’”
President Harry Truman said: ““I am sorry
gentlemen, but I have to answer to hundreds of
thousands who are anxious for the success of
Zionism. I do not have hundreds of thousands of
Arabs among my constituents.” President Harry
Truman, quoted in “Anti Zionism”, ed. by Teikener, Abed-Rabbo & Mezvinsky.

Palestinian Arab writer, Sami Hadawi, wrote in
his book, “Bitter Harvest.” In response to the
question: “Was the partition plan fair to both Arabs and Jews?”

“Arab rejection was
based on the fact that, while
the population of the Jewish state was to be
[only half] Jewish with the Jews owning less than
10% of the Jewish state land area, (In 1948 Jews
owned less than 6% of the area of Palestine that
included public property Palestinian land that
the British mandate authorities leased to the
imported Jews for 99 years at nominal fees) the
Jews were to be established as the ruling body –
a settlement which no self-respecting people
would accept without protest, to say the
least
The action of the United Nations conflicted
with the basic principles for which the world
organization was established, namely, to uphold
the right of all peoples to self-determination.
By denying the Palestine Arabs, who formed the
two-thirds majority of the country, the right to
decide for themselves, the United Nations had violated its own charter.”

Would the “honorable” former Spanish P.M.
challenge the credibility of this statement.
Which proves that the partition resolution was
reached, as President Truman and John Quigley
clearly said by the U.S. Administration delaying
the voting on the resolution by force several
times before it allowed the UN General Assembly
to vote on the resolution? Small states were
pressured and bribed to shift from voting against
or abstaining to achieve the required two thirds
majority vote, which ended in giving 55% of an
Arab land to the imported one third of the
population at the time, people who were smuggled
into Palestine with the help of the British,
actually self-mandated authorities, and were
still not yet even by the legality of the British
occupation authorities, granted Palestinian
identity cards, while the owners of the land –
who formed 67% of the population – were given 42%
of their own land (3% was the international
Jerusalem zone). We also shouldn’t forget the two
colonialist arrangements, Sykes Picot Agreement
and the Balfour Declaration, both colonialist
arrangements reached among themselves without
consulting with the lawful owners of the land,
Palestinian Arabs. Our own land was split into
bits and pieces of political entities to make it
easy to put under the so-called mandate
(colonization) and hence create a “Jewish
homeland in Palestine” a Zionist entity, within
it the aim of continuing the colonization of the
Arab homeland the wealth of which Aznar is
worried about.. This is what is the aim of
erecting the front line for “Judeo/Christian
Western civilization” in our Arab homeland is all about!!!

Again the Neo-conservative Aznar puts the blame
on the indigenous Palestinians, partly Muslim
Arab population for resisting Western colonialism
as if we have to willingly allow our subjugation
to Zionist inclined colonialist powers. What they
call extremism, whether Islamic or any other
religious or national resistance, was caused by
occupation. Had there been no occupation or
attempt to occupy a people and a land, would
there be a need of a rise of resistance? Which
occupied European people didn’t rise up to resist
a foreign occupation? Examples are numerous
during WW I and WW II starting with France and
not ending with Russia, not to speak of Asia
where the best example was Vietnamese resistance,
and that of the African and American peoples. Of
course, though what is now The United States of
America was colonized by settlers of British
origin, they revolted against direct British rule and expelled it.

Aznar proceeded saying: “The real threats to
regional stability, however, are to be found in
the rise of a radical Islamism which sees
Israel’s destruction as the fulfillment of its
religious destiny and, simultaneously in the case
of Iran, as an expression of its ambitions for
regional hegemony. Both phenomena are threats
that affect not only Israel, but also the wider
West and the world at large. Of course, Aznar
expects that our primary worry, we the colonized
Arabs by Western colonialism, should be the
security and safety of the west and its coddled
baby: “Israel”, and not our own safety and
security. On the other hand, throughout history
Jews had never been treated and considered as
full citizens except among Arabs back in history and up till recently.

Sami Hadawi, Sami Hadawi.
<http://www.passia.org>http://www.passia.org
added in his book: “[During the Middle Ages,]
North Africa and the Arab Middle East became
places of refuge and a haven for the persecuted
Jews of Spain and elsewhere
In the Holy Land
they
lived together in [relative] harmony, a harmony
only disrupted when the Zionists began to claim
that Palestine was the ‘rightful’ possession of
the ‘Jewish people’ to the exclusion of its Muslim and Christian inhabitants.”

Aznar proceeds saying. “The core of the problem
lies in the ambiguous and often erroneous manner
in which too many Western countries are now
reacting to this situation. It is easy to blame
Israel for all the evils in the Middle East. Some
even act and talk as if a new understanding with
the Muslim world could be achieved if only we
were prepared to sacrifice the Jewish state on
the altar. This would be folly.” Definitely this
is partly the truth, the Zionist entity is where
it doesn’t belong and its greed for more land to
occupy is endless, and that is why bloodshed
shall never end unless “Zionists” go back, as
Helen Thomas said, to their own homelands to
where hundreds of thousands of “Israeli” Jews who
lately, but better than never, discovered that
they don’t belong in occupied Palestine; so at
least 700,000 of them left occupied Palestine, it
is not our worry where they ended up living.
Millions of Jews around the world are as adamant
to end Zionist occupation of Palestine and its
surroundings, and they struggle with Arabs for
the purpose, but please don’t be too foolish to
call us anti-Semites, and the anti-Zionist Jews
as self-hating Jews, because they are the
contrary, because they fight Zionism for their
own safety, as it is a self-destructive movement.

Aznar goes further and deeper to express his
colonialist attitude, policy and beliefs, he
added, “Israel is our first line of defence in a
turbulent region that is constantly at risk of
descending into chaos; a region vital to our
energy security owing to our over-dependence on
Middle Eastern oil; a region that forms the front
line in the fight against extremism. If Israel
goes down, we all go down. To defend Israel’s
right to exist in peace, within secure borders,
(where are these borders to worry about their
security, ex PM?) requires a degree of moral and
strategic clarity that too often seems to have
disappeared in Europe. The United States shows
worrying signs of heading in the same direction.”
By saying that “Israel” is the first line of
defense, he should instead say its first line of
colonization and theft of our homelands’ fortunes
and a jumping board to control its resources and
suck it dry. Also to keep our people occupied
with this enemy that the West finances and arms
so as not to develop our land and improve the
standard of life for our people. One of the vital
reasons for the establishment of the Zionist
entity in the Arab homeland is being a vital
source of energy for the peoples of the world.
But why should the west worry about its supplies?
The Arab people need to sell its oil production,
otherwise producing it, good friends deserve priority in good treatment?!
“To defend Israel’s right to exist in peace,
within secure borders
” Did Aznar ask himself who
prevents the Zionist entity from living in peace
except “Israel” itself? It doesn’t want peace
because it is never satisfied with the Arab lands
it has already stolen and the number of Arabs it
has uprooted from their homes and land.

Concluding our comments on Señior Aznar’s
article, we say that it is a shame for Aznar and
his retired, present and future colleagues to say
that their fate as great European powers and of
course American powers, relies on the existence
of their colonialist racist entity in the heart
of the Arab homeland. Of course Aznar’s
idolization of the Zionist state of “Israel” with
all its criminal past and presence is a debasing
of all the values that Western civilization values and cherishes.

* To read the original article, you have to
register. If you prefer not to do that, do a net
search to find the article and read it from one
of your favourite sites that has reprinted it in its entirety.

Adib S Kawar and Mary Rizzo are members of
<http://gulagnik.wordpress.com>Gulagnik<7a>