[Pnews] Leonard Peltier health update - how you can support him!

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jan 11 10:42:05 EST 2016

*https://gem.godaddy.com/p/aa7427?fe=1&pact=21509-129217886-7790601629-9438ac864bff7c7dd2dd3425c64f42d17c1d343c*

Dear Supporter,

We promised to provide updates in relation to Leonard Peltier's current
health crisis.

Today, Leonard had a MRI which confirmed the physician's initial
diagnosis. The test results (as to size and location of the aneurysm)
will be reviewed by physicians who will consult with Leonard as to the
best course of action.

Do remember that Leonard is dealing with a bureaucracy like no other. It
is our job to keep the pressure on the federal Bureau of Prisons to
ensure that he gets timely and quality health care.

As you have perhaps discovered for yourself, for some time now the BOP
has put a series of road blocks in the way of supporters when it comes
to easily advocating for Leonard. This means that you should consider
sending a letter by snail mail. But to get a letter to the BOP quickly,
visit:

https://faxzero.com
<https://sable.godaddy.com/click?id=25590.21509.c9deabb16aa49e1cc13f3f1b2665ad50&l=87&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffaxzero.com>
(US) or

https://faxzero.com/international
<https://sable.godaddy.com/click?id=25590.21509.c9deabb16aa49e1cc13f3f1b2665ad50&l=88&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffaxzero.com%2Finternational>
(International).

Send a letter via fax to each of the below elements of the BOP.

Warden Tamyra Jarvis
USP Coleman I
846 NE 54th Terrace
Sumterville, FL 33521
Fax: 352-689-6012

Helen J. Marberry
RO Southeast Regional Office
3800 Camp Crk. Pk. SW
Bldg 2000
Atlanta, GA 30331
Fax: 678-686-1229

Office of the Director
Federal Bureau of Prisons
320 First Street, NW
Washington, DC 20534
Fax: 202-514-6620

Be respectful, but firm. The situation is life threatening and Leonard
is counting on us.

Again, thank you for all you do on behalf of Leonard Peltier.

Indigenous Rights Center LLC, 202 Harvard SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106