[Pnews] Robert Seth Hayes June 7 Parole Hearing--Sign His Petition!

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Apr 29 10:38:35 EDT 2016

  *Robert Seth Hayes
  2016 Parole Campaign*

Once again, we are preparing for Seth's upcoming parole hearing on June
7, 2016. Since the PBA, the FOP, and the Correctional Officers union are
able to collect thousands of signatures against parole, we must work to
gain as many signatures and letters of support for Seth as possible. In
addition to the online petition
<http://jerichony.us12.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=0aca83ec057f583557dec5ce0&id=9e9ede8872&e=cb838589f9>,
there is a hard copy that can be downloaded here
<http://jerichony.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0aca83ec057f583557dec5ce0&id=cf562c285b&e=cb838589f9>.
Since many members of our community do not have regular access to the
internet, it is important to use the hard copy and return it to us.

        You can also download and print out the parole campaign brochure
<http://jerichony.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0aca83ec057f583557dec5ce0&id=bae80f3b56&e=cb838589f9> explaining
Seth's case as a way of educating people about the political nature of
the case and the parole board's constant denials despite national and
international support for Seth's release on parole.

    Sign the online petition to Tina M. Stanford,
    Chairwoman of the NYS Board of Parole,
    for Seth's Release on Parole in 2016!
    <http://jerichony.us12.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=0aca83ec057f583557dec5ce0&id=e89e416274&e=cb838589f9>

Seth has also prepared a fact sheet
<http://jerichony.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0aca83ec057f583557dec5ce0&id=b5c8dbe772&e=cb838589f9> for
those who would like to write letters to the Parole Board on his behalf.

Write to Seth:
Robert Seth Hayes #74-A-2280
Sullivan Correctional Facility, P.O. Box 116, Fallsburg, NY 12733-0116

To contribute to ongoing efforts supporting Robert Seth Hayes, please
donate online at: https://fundrazr.com/ campaigns/810a58
<http://jerichony.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0aca83ec057f583557dec5ce0&id=ef300a0bf9&e=cb838589f9>