[Pnews] Mumia Abu Jamal Speaks in Palestine

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Apr 18 14:39:46 EDT 2016

  /Mon, April 18th, 2016/

        /Mumia Speaks in Palestine: Prisoner, Labor, Academic Delegation
        to Palestine/

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Mumia spoke recently at an important conference in Palestine at Berzeit
University, organized in collaboration with a US delegation to Palestine
in which I participated. The delegation focused on US-Palestine
solidarity around political prisoners, labor and knowledge production in
the academy.  Black Panthers and former US-held political prisoners were
part of the delegation.

We have released the statement Sunday (4/17) in solidarity with
Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity day.

The part of Mumia's participation is near the end of the statement.

Please distribute widely.

http://samidoun.net/2016/04/on-palestinian-prisoners-day-anti-prison-labor-academic-delegation-takes-stand-against-israeli-state-violence-affirms-solidarity-with-palestinian-people/
<http://bringmumiahome.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=41813959c5e8470c91faf3ab3&id=5d17972aa8&e=52d3dbba2f>

With love and solidarity,

Johanna

The Campaign to Bring Mumia Home · 13 N. Bedford St · New York, NY 1001