[Ppnews] Imam Jamil Al-Amin Needs Our Support

Political Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jul 9 22:16:28 EDT 2012

from dequi kioni-sadiki <<mailto:mxcc519 at verizon.net>mxcc519 at verizon.net>

this is what Imam Jamil Al-Amin wrote:

"I am currently being denied telephone calls and my mail is being
diverted (some). If you would, can you get some people to call the
warden at ADX and Eric Holder to inquire as to why this action is
being done.  I don't have any institutional violations and have not
been informed as to why this is being done."

Don't forget the Imam's number: 99974-555

and address when you call or write:

USP FLORENCE ADMAX
PO BOX 8500
FLORENCE, CO  81226

Warden:

CHARLES DANIELS, WARDEN OF USP FLORENCE
Same address as for Imam Jamil Al-Amin
Phone:  719-784-9464
Fax:  719-784-5290
E-mail address:  <mailto:FLM/EXECASSISTANT at BOP.GOV>FLM/EXECASSISTANT at BOP.GOV

Eric Holder:

Eric H. Holder, Jr
Attorney General
Office of the Attorney General
(202) 514-2001

US Dept. of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20530-0001
Office of the Attorney General Public Comment Line - 202-353-1555