[News] For Palestine, for Cuba and Latin America

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jan 1 11:11:11 EST 2024

resumen-english.org
<https://resumen-english.org/2023/12/for-palestine-for-cuba-and-latin-america/>
For Palestine, for Cuba and Latin America
------------------------------

December 31, 2023

To our readers, friends and comrades

In 2024, may not a child tremble because of bombs, hunger, fear or cold.

May the shattered lives not be forgotten.

May mothers and fathers and grandparents celebrate the joy of the growth of
their children and grandchildren, without wars or blockades.

Here’s to the hope of a 2024 where sunflowers can bloom.

In Honor of the 65th Anniversary of the Triumph of the Cuban Revolution we
want a world of Peace, Justice and Dignity

* “We want a world without hegemonisms, without nuclear weapons, without
interventionism, without racism, without national or religious hatreds,
without outrages to the sovereignty of any country, with respect for the
independence and self-determination of peoples, without universal models
that do not consider at all the traditions and culture of all the
components of humanity, without cruel blockades that kill men, women and
children, young and old, like silent atomic bombs. We want a world of
Peace, Justice and Dignity, in which everyone, without exception, has the
right to well-being and life”.*

–*Fidel Castro Ruz*, UN General Assembly, New York, October 22, 1995.

* Resumen Latinoamericano – Cuba

* Resumen Latinoamericano – US

*International Committee for Peace, Justice and Dignity