[News] Abu Obeida: 48 Israeli soldiers killed in last four days

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Sun Dec 24 20:39:04 EST 2023

News <https://english.palinfo.com/category/news/>
Abu Obeida: 48 Israeli soldiers killed in last four days

Monday 25-December-2023
[image: Abu Obeida: No exchange deal under fire]
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2023/12/25/311716/#>
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2023/12/25/311716/#>
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2023/12/25/311716/#>
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2023/12/25/311716/#>
+ -

GAZA, (PIC)

The spokesman of the Qassam Brigades, Abu Obeida, confirmed that the
Brigades fighters killed 48 Israeli soldiers and destroyed 35 military
vehicles in the last four days.

“We targeted the invading forces with missiles, anti-fortifications, and
anti-personnel devices and clashed with them from zero distance.”

“Our fighters have confirmed the killing of 48 Zionist soldiers, the
wounding of dozens, and have carried out 24 combat missions during the past
four days.”

In the same time period, our fighters have destroyed 35 military vehicles,
completely or partially, he added.

“Our fighters rained down a missile attack on the city of Tel Aviv.”

“Fighters pounded the headquarters, command rooms, and gatherings of
soldiers with mortar shells and short-range missiles on all fronts.”