[News] Donate in honor of Dennis Cunningham

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Wed Mar 9 17:03:21 EST 2022

Dear friends,

We are deeply moved by your love and solidarity in the wake of our
beloved father Dennis Cunningham's transition.

As far as support, if you are so moved, our family warmly extends an
invitation to share in keeping Dennis's memory alive through memorial
donations to the Water Protectors Legal Collective.

At www.nlg.org/wplc
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.nlg.org/wplc&source=gmail-imap&ust=1647462349000000&usg=AOvVaw2SDLbLDMWMjVFVBMm1U9X2>,
there is an option on the page where you can designate your donations in
memory of Dennis.

With love & gratitude from Dennis's children, Delia, Joe, Miranda &
Bernadine