[News] Palestine Action Occupy Elbit AGAIN!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jan 24 12:55:02 EST 2022

Palestine Action activists have returned to the Elbit Shenstone factory,
working to dismantle the Israeli weapons industry from its source.

IMG_1889.JPG

  Palestine Action Occupy Elbit's Shenstone Site AGAIN

Palestine Action activists have returned to the Elbit Shenstone factory,
working to dismantle the Israeli weapons industry from its source.
Activists are currently occupying the roof, smashing equipment and
forcing workers to down their tools. Despite private security, a rapid
police response unit and increased site defence, Palestine Action keep
on making it back and intensifying the campaign to Shut Elbit Down.

The site is host to UAV Engines, who produce parts for Israel's Elbit
drone fleet, used for surveillance and killings. The factory has been
targeted numerous times by Palestine Action, and now following on

from the permanent closure of Elbit's factory in Oldham, actions have
escalated. A banner declaring "one down, nine to go" has been flown from
the site, with activists making it clear they're out to topple the
remaining factories.

The activists have also declared solidarity with the residents of Sheikh
Jarrah, who are currently facing ethnic cleansing made possible by
Elbit's military goods. The Israeli weapons trade is key in the ethnic
cleansing of Palestine, and it should be clear to Elbit by now: we mean
what we say. We will continue occupying, disrupting and dismantling
their sites until they leave Britain for good.

We've already taken down one of their factories and now we're tearing
down the rest.

Share, Mobilise and Support the Palestine Actionists

Get down to UAV Engines, Lynn Lane, Lichfield, WS14 0DT

Press Release
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Hu0JU6KnvY_XlFRhDR81A6YSWiXUsddWNfQKgkPo1xArSWim-dpTxiIPErRI6t8jFFQODoBqoNUnhJYa8m83jmXedKA71NJIHnn6-CWqp-DThgxQlyOxvr4bYntp6VXPHek34oRnIWTKtfFWs326ykFEi2SdhEzTA-U5ZK-ieECIHCR59dywcg==&c=Ld4bNqbcp9xiB5QayJFO0wZxsy3ztgGhVJWISOzNRJvrhNEZ42-Ylg==&ch=6DZ0Fv6HAFSfOxm3xLE3kyKgD8pgWlb6WzOkzG77oNeXkEStOWYWlQ==>

Share on Twitter
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Hu0JU6KnvY_XlFRhDR81A6YSWiXUsddWNfQKgkPo1xArSWim-dpTxiIPErRI6t8jzVzDvET9WKf_lJbmH4ZUDRKv5Eko7FZEK3GA54ZfpMJ19JsXCxZ1JnoBuMlXL-UaagLvMdhNlLu-YVRBRLNpHhf82dRt5nJuIzkE8EHkP8JwbXMMxpovmGFen_mEGixm&c=Ld4bNqbcp9xiB5QayJFO0wZxsy3ztgGhVJWISOzNRJvrhNEZ42-Ylg==&ch=6DZ0Fv6HAFSfOxm3xLE3kyKgD8pgWlb6WzOkzG77oNeXkEStOWYWlQ==>

Donate
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Hu0JU6KnvY_XlFRhDR81A6YSWiXUsddWNfQKgkPo1xArSWim-dpTxsZc9oqFVoq6CPwCq8T1Kutm8N02DkHiK1lNFYyclsitMPmgtFs8MoX5trsarmhn9REFiVBy9YWv8LfS0uvOcztHcEPhuBR4LEKPRwEgHOOr&c=Ld4bNqbcp9xiB5QayJFO0wZxsy3ztgGhVJWISOzNRJvrhNEZ42-Ylg==&ch=6DZ0Fv6HAFSfOxm3xLE3kyKgD8pgWlb6WzOkzG77oNeXkEStOWYWlQ==>

Sign Up to Shut Elbit Down
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Hu0JU6KnvY_XlFRhDR81A6YSWiXUsddWNfQKgkPo1xArSWim-dpTxiIPErRI6t8j2IMbpwaa2J-SFtjN6_wgDjelCkr0coL5OweO01tCl_BpU9SRPteuDhy3oMeGlZ6WxF_wSJNw56GbNAG0lYINr-FwDjsccDIeGYZDshHN3r9BOxMZjOv7nA==&c=Ld4bNqbcp9xiB5QayJFO0wZxsy3ztgGhVJWISOzNRJvrhNEZ42-Ylg==&ch=6DZ0Fv6HAFSfOxm3xLE3kyKgD8pgWlb6WzOkzG77oNeXkEStOWYWlQ==>

Palestine Action| 77 Kingsway, London, United Kingdom