[News] Cuba speaks to the World -- Remembering Fidel's legacy to the world

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Wed Aug 11 12:58:01 EDT 2021

Sunday, August 15, 1:00 pm (eastern time)

Remembering Fidel at 95
Scientific and biotech developments
for Cuba and the world

ICAP invites you to a virtual event
August 13 | 10 am Cuba time | on Facebook and Youtube @SiempreConCuba

Dear all,

In recent days we have witnessed a political-communicational operation
unleashed on social networks with the purpose of generating a state of
violence and a climate of destabilization that would lead to a foreign
intervention in Cuba.

Despite the difficult situation we are going through, the Cuban people
have plenty of reasons to defeat attempts such as the one perpetrated.
One of them is precisely the historical legacy inherited from our
undefeated Commander-in-Chief.

On August 13, the date on which we will commemorate the 95th anniversary
of Fidel's birth, we will be holding a virtual event to honor his work
in the field of scientific and biotechnological development in our
country. The event will be attended by Heads of State, national and
foreign political figures, renowned scientists and intellectuals. We are
already counting on your participation Follow us and share because
#FidelIsFuture

We hope to count on your support to share and comment on this event.
That is more important now that the media campaign against Cuba on
social networks have escalated in the way we didn't see before. Our
Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be the speaker at the beginning and at
the closing moment our president Miguel Díaz Canel will take the floor.

August 13th, 10:00 am

Abrazos,
Sandra Yisel Ramírez Rodríguez
Directora de Norteamérica ICAP