[News] President Maduro: God Forgive Donald Trump for Saying He Will be Happy if They Manage to Keep the Dead Toll to 200, 000 Victims

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Tue Mar 31 13:03:04 EDT 2020

https://orinocotribune.com/president-maduro-god-forgive-donald-trump-for-saying-he-will-be-happy-if-they-manage-to-keep-the-dead-toll-to-200000-victims/
President
Maduro: God Forgive Donald Trump for Saying He Will be Happy if They Manage
to Keep the Dead Toll to 200,000 VictimsMarch 31, 2020
------------------------------

Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro said Monday that justice will reach all
people who, during this delicate phase in which the country and the world
are fighting the Covid-19 coronavirus, have dedicated themselves to
maintaining “miserable plans for putschist attacks” against the country,
instead of joining the fight against the pandemic. “Will they keep working
on their miserable plans for coup attacks? Do not complain later, because
they usually cry on social networks when justice arrives. And justice will
come. To all. I’m just saying today that justice is going to come:
Operation Tun Tun to all terrorists, violent conspirators and plotters!
Everyone!” he said Monday night in statements to the media at the
Miraflores Palace, after meeting with the Russian ambassador,
Mélik-Bagdasárov.

The head of state also referred briefly to Donald Trump’s comments on the
possible coronavirus death toll in the US, preparing the US population for
the worst catastrophe in US history. Early today the US president said: “If
we have between 100,000 and 200,000 we’ve all together done a very good
job,” during a press conference in the White House and after weeks of back
and forth about the right containment measures to save the lives of US
citizens.

RELATED CONTENT: Are the European Union and the UN Willing to Bypass the
Blockade Against Venezuela?
<https://orinocotribune.com/are-the-european-union-and-the-un-willing-to-bypass-the-blockade-against-venezuela/>

In that sense President Maduro said: “can you say that a comment like that
is human, is rational, for God’s sake, God forgive him because he doesn’t
know what he is doing, this barbarian, this supremacist.”

Going back to irrational Venezuelan opposition, President Maduro said:
“Justice will even come to you. When it touches you, don’t cry on social
media!” without mentioning the recipient of his message, possibly referring
to the opposition deputy, Juan Guaidó.

“Here we are not making faces, announcing lies and stupidities!” said
President Maduro in another part of his statements, referring to the speech
that Guaidó delivered on social networks on March 29, calling for an
alleged “emergency government request” of $ 1.2 billion from international
organizations. President Maduro added: “Here we are working with the
seriousness that a pandemic deserves and with the love that our Venezuelan
people deserve!”

Regarding the accusations made by the US government against President
Maduro and several high-ranking Venezuelan officials, including the offer
of several million dollars as a “reward” for his capture, Maduro said: ”
There is a rejection even in the United States itself, for Donald Trump’s
flamboyant attitude in putting a price on our heads, as if we were in the
wild west of the 19th century. A price was put on the head of Pancho Villa.
Morillo put a price on Bolívar’s head, too. And we are honest and authentic
revolutionaries, and we are not intimidated by any aggression of the US
government!”

He reiterated: “If they touch one of our hairs, the people already have a
plans. The civic-military-police union already has the plans and the people
gave it a name: the Bolivarian fury! That would be the national to
international response to any *flamboyant and brutal action from the
American Empire, and they know it. ”

RELATED CONTENT: Venezuelan Mercenary -Clíver Alcala- Turned Himself in and
is on His Way to the Empire
<https://orinocotribune.com/venezuelan-mercenary-cliver-alcala-turned-himself-in-and-is-on-his-way-to-the-empire/>

He asked for serenity, trust and work for the Homeland, on three
prioritized fronts: health, economic and food production, and internal
security to guarantee peace.

*A million tests*
On the other hand, the President thanked China and Russia for the medical
material and expert help provided to fight the coronavirus, and noted that
there are already a million rapid tests for screenings. “With the arrival
of all the tests, this week we are going to increase to Nth power the
numbers of personalized extended screening.”

He pointed out that if containment and quarantine measures had not been
taken two weeks ago, “the curve today would be more than 10,000 cases and
300 deaths.” He noted that 90 percent effectiveness has been achieved due
to social distancing measures taken in time by the Venezuelan government,
but that might not be enough. “The virus is out there, and we are in a
dangerous stage. There could be a regrowth as a result of community
infections. This week and the next one will be the weeks to cut the chains
of contagion definitively,” he said.

*“Relatively back to normal life but under supervision with special
measures”*
When the chains of contagion are definitively cut, it is then that “we can
propose, with scientific seriousness, to go to a normalization of the life
of the country; to a relative and supervised normalization, with special
measures,” said the Venezuelan President.

He added that “life will not be the same when we go back to normal and
monitored normality, until vaccines appear and the disease is cured.” The
vaccine could take up to 18 months to develop according to the World Health
Organization. It could be sooner. As one who is always optimistic, we ask
God for sooner,” said Maduro.

The Venezuelan president recalled the case of the taxi driver who died in
Antímano on Sunday morning. He pointed out that he had symptoms since
February 29, but despite that, he continued working and was not seen in the
state health centers, nor did he fill out the survey on the Patria System
website, putting at risk the lives of many others.

However, he appreciated the disciplinary and conscientious nature of the
Venezuelan people who, for three weeks, have been quarantined in their
homes, however, he urged them to maintain that discipline for the next few
weeks. “I keep calling out to the Venezuelan family. I do not want to
create panic. Nerves of steel! Calm and sanity! Maximum serenity and 100%
radical quarantine! Address all issues to maintain exemplary, heroic and
radical quarantine. We should be proud of this collective social
quarantine. We must keep it very strong,” remarked the Venezuelan president.

He thanked the work of doctors, nurses and security forces in the face of
the pandemic
Maduro, highlighted on Monday the work of health workers and state security
forces in the face of the coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) in the country,
which has already registered 135 positive cases, three deaths and 39
recovered.

“I want to ratify our admiration for all the staff of virologists,
epidemiologists, doctors, bioanalysts, nurses in hospitals in the public
system, in the private system. To all of you our applause, our admiration,
our love, may the health workers of Venezuela live (…) To all the military
personnel of the country, to all the police personnel, to all, to civil
defense, to all the personnel of popular units, militiamen, all the street
chiefs, all the communal councils,” added the Venezuelan president.

On the other hand, he thanked the support provided by Russia, China and
Cuba, to best combat the pandemic, which already registers more than
700,000 cases worldwide.

*Featured image: President Maduro statements in Miraflores Palace. Image by
Prensa Presidencial*

Source URL: Alba Ciudad
<https://albaciudad.org/2020/03/salen-a-llorar-por-las-redes-sociales-cuando-la-justicia-les-llega-y-la-justicia-les-va-a-llegar/>
with OT content