[News] Israel suppresses 'Great March of Return' protests across Gaza

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Fri Sep 14 14:45:59 EDT 2018

  Israel suppresses 'Great March of Return' protests across Gaza

Sept. 14, 2018 - http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=781069

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- At least three Palestinians were injured by Israeli
forces' live fire as hundreds of Palestinians protested across the
eastern borders of the besieged Gaza Strip on the 25th Friday of "The
Great March of Return." <http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=779985>

The Palestinian Ministry of Health confirmed that three Palestinians
were injured in eastern Jabaliya in the northern Gaza Strip.

Protests set off under the slogan "Resistance is our Choice;" protesters
burned tires alongside the Israeli security fence at the borders.

Dozens of motorcycles set off from central Rafah district in the
southern Gaza Strip towards the eastern borders carrying tires to be
burned during protests.

Israeli forces directly fired tear-gas bombs at Palestinian ambulances

Meanwhile, dozens of Palestinian youths gathered at the eastern borders
of Gaza City and set off the largest incendiary kites with the slogan
"Resistance if our Choice" written on it and signed by the "Al-Zouari
Unit," (the incendiary kites unit.)
863.9977 https://freedomarchives.org/