[News] Oakland - April 23rd, 3PM Welcome Haitian Dr. Maryse Narcisse to the Bay Area!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Apr 17 10:51:32 EDT 2017

Dr. Maryse Narcisse, Haitian grassroots leader and/Fanmi Lavalas/
presidential candidate

Sunday, April 23rd, 3-5 PM
First Presbyterian Church of Oakland
27th Street and Broadway, Oakland
$10-25 sliding scale, no one turned away
A benefit for the *Haiti Emergency Relief Fund
<http://haitiemergencyrelief.org/Haiti_Emergency_Relief_Fund/donate.html>*

Music by
- Vukani Mawethu Choir
- Phavia Kujichagulia and Val Serrant

Danny Glover, actor and long time solidarity activist: /“What a great
honor it is to have Dr. Narcisse visit us in California. She has risked
her life for democracy, freedom and human rights in Haiti - this is our
chance to show her all the love and solidarity that we can offer. //As a
long-time supporter of the Haiti Emergency Relief Fund and the wonderful
work they have done to accompany the grassroots movement in Haiti, I
urge everyone to do what you can to make this fundraiser a success.” /

Donate to the Haiti Emergency Relief Fund www.haitiemergencyrelief.org
<http://www.haitiemergencyrelief.org/>

For more information: www.haitisolidarity.net
<http://www.haitisolidarity.net/> 510 483 7481 or email Haiti Action