[News] East Bay Memorial Events for Richard Aoki May 2 and 3

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Apr 6 13:40:37 EDT 2009

Memorial Events for Richard Aoki (1938-2009)

May 2, 2009, Saturday 1:00-4:00 pm
Wheeler Auditorium, UC Berkeley Campus
Program to Celebrate the Life & Times of Richard Aoki

Featuring:
Bobby Seale, of the Black Panther Party & friend of Richards
Other speakers: AAPA, TWLF, . . . friends & colleagues
Video: "Tribute to Richard Aoki" by TWF Films

Co-sponsored by Asian American Studies/Ethnic Studies Dept., UCB.
Free & public invited.

August Organizing Committee

May 3, 2009 Sunday 2pm
Chapel of the Chimes, Memorial Service
4499 Piedmont Ave, Oakland.

"Based on my experience, I've seen where unity amongst the races has
yielded positive results. I don't see any other way for people to
gain freedom, justice, and equality here except by being
internationalist." (Richard Aoki)

Please look for memorial announcements and post your respects to
Richard on the following website:
<http://ramemorial.blogspot.com/>http://ramemorial.blogspot.com/