[News] The ethnic cleansing of The Indigenous Americans and Palestinian Arabs

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Mar 8 14:54:39 EST 2007

Thursday, March 8, 2007

   http://peacepalestine.blogspot.com/

Adib S Kawar - The similarity between the ethnic
cleansing of The Indigenous Americans and Palestinian Arabs

<http://bp3.blogger.com/_NLZU_EPqaHw/RfAaal3HcRI/AAAAAAAAACI/yPgr4nFdoJg/s1600-h/wounded+knee.jpg>
[]

In the first picture, a mass grave for the
indigenous Indians who were massacred at Wounded
Knee (their home) in 1890. Victims of Colonialist
Expansionism and disregard for the lives of the
indigenous population. In the second picture,
some of the civilians who were victims of the
Qana Massacre, killed (in their homes) in 2006.
They too were victims of the ideology of Colonialist Expansionism and racism.
<http://bp1.blogger.com/_NLZU_EPqaHw/RfAaTF3HcQI/AAAAAAAAACA/72-wc2pHBZ4/s1600-h/qana+massacre+2.jpg>
[]

Beirut - Lebanon

“And finally, as the dead and dying lay in the
makeshift hospital in the Episcopal Church in
Pine Ridge Village, Dr. Eastman paused to read
the sign above the entrance that read: "Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men!!!”

A little history about the Massacre at Wounded
Knee Dec. 29, 1890: 116 Years Ago Today: By TIM
GIAGO (NANWICA KCIJI) a Special to McClatchy
Tribune written under the title: “Never Forget,
Today marks 116 years since the massacre at
Wounded Knee” the last genocide against the
Native Americans.” But unfortunately, Zionist
massacres shall never end until the last
Palestinian is uprooted from his land and/or
massacred on it, or the last Zionist understands
that this land is not his, it belongs to its
owners who are free to accept whoever they want
to live with them in peace or not

They, both the colonizers of Palestine and the
Americans, like those of the rest of colonized
world, grant themselves cart blanche to
exterminate and/or transfer the respective
indigenous populations of the targeted lands,
because the colonizers consider them “barbarians”
thus they are not worthy of own their lands.

Zionist racist historian, Benny Morris, like the
colonizers of the Americas, considers Arabs to be
Barbarians. He replied to Ari Shavit’s question
during an interview for the Zionist daily,
Haaretz, entitled Survival of the Fittest?
January 16, 2004: Are you a neo-conservative? Do
you read the current historical reality in the
terms of Samuel Huntington? Morris replied: “I
think there is a clash between civilizations here
[as Huntington argues]. I think the West today
resembles the Roman Empire of the fourth, fifth
and sixth centuries: The barbarians are attacking
it and they may also destroy it." (Noting that
those who attacked the Roman Empire are the
Nordics who came from northern Europe to attack
the Roman Empire, that is exactly like the
European Zionists who came to Palestine to
colonize it, both had no roots in the invaded lands.)

Shavit asked: The Muslims are barbarians, then?
Morris replied: "I think the values I mentioned
earlier are values of barbarians­the attitude
toward democracy, freedom, openness; the attitude
toward human life. In that sense they are
barbarians. The Arab world as it is today is barbarian.”

One of the earlier ideologists of Zionism,
Vladimir Jabotinsky, who was an inspirational
figure of Morris, contradicted his claim that
Arabs and Moslems are barbarians, he said: “Any
native people view their country as their
national home, of which they will be complete
masters. They will never voluntarily allow a new
master. So it is for the Arabs. Compromisers
among us try to convince us that the Arabs are
some kind of fools who can be tricked with hidden
formulations of our basic goals. I flatly refuse
to accept this view of the Palestinian Arabs.”
This doesn’t mean that Jabotinsky is not a
racist, but he said so to justify the use of
force to uproot Palestinian Arabs from their
land, and as he rightly said they will never
willingly give up their land, as they are not
fools to be tricked with hidden formulas

Jabotinsky proceeded saying: “They have the
precise psychology that we have. They look upon
Palestine with the same instinctive love and true
fervor that any Aztec looked upon his Mexico or
any Sioux upon his prairie. Each people will
struggle against colonizers until the last spark
of hope that they can avoid the dangers of
conquest and colonization is extinguished. The
Palestinians will struggle in this way until
there is hardly a spark of hope”. (Actually they
will fight up to the last drop of blood in their
veins, which was proved by their continuous
resistance against Zionist and British
colonization for a century and a quarter.)

Massacres

Shavit asked Morris: Are you trying to argue that
Palestinian terrorism derives from some sort of
deep cultural problem? He replied: “There is a
deep problem in Islam. It’s a world whose values
are different. A world in which human life
doesn’t have the same value as it does in the
West, in which freedom, democracy, openness and creativity are alien.”

Morris, although considered by some as a
prominent historian, but he still adopts
unfounded Zionist propaganda, which he could
possibly not be convinced of. What he considered
as values of democracy, freedom, openness is
simply a twisted meaning of Democracy, freedom
and openness, which cannot be monopolized and
denied to others, somebody who denies them to
others cannot be democratic, a believer in freedom and open minded.

Colonialists are supremacist, they have convinced
themselves that it is their right to sail to a
land and tell its people: We want this land,
because we are civilized and you are barbarians;
so you have to get the hell out of it, don’t
argue, otherwise you will be uprooted from it by
hook or by crook. If they refuse to accept this
illogic they are slaughtered and/or kicked out. A
European colonialist “civilization” cannot but
clash with the local’s so-called “barbarism”. The
first prime minister of the Zionist entity, David
Ben-Gurion argued: “that the Arabs understand
only force and that ultimate force is the one
thing that will persuade them to accept our
presence here.” And as per Morris “Ben-Gurion was
right..” No, in spite of a continued Palestinian
holocaust for a century and a quarter,
Palestinian Arabs are continuing their resistance
to Zionist occupation and massacres, which means
they are civilized or else they do not understand
the meaning of freedom and patriotism.

The tragedy of the so-called “Red Indians”, the
indigenous population of the Americas has a
stunning similarity with the Palestinian Nakbah;
both are stories of invasions of foreigners to
lands that belong to their indigenous populations
with the aim of uprooting and/or massacring them.

In both cases the invaders came to these lands
with the intention of ethnically cleansing them
by means of terror and the force of arms to
uproot or commit massacres against them, and in
both cases their villages and towns were
demolished to be replaced by colonies for the
invaders, that is as Morris called them, the white Europeans.

Jabotinsky referred to the “Red Indians”: “The
natives will always struggle obstinately against
the colonists – and it is all the same whether
they are cultured or uncultured. The comrades in
arms of [Hernan] Cortez or [Francisco] Pizarro
conducted themselves like brigands. The Redskins
fought with uncompromising fervor against both
evil and good-hearted colonizers. The natives
struggled because any kind of colonization
anywhere at anytime is inadmissible to any native people.”

The story of the massacre at Wounded Knee gives
an example of many, many, many “Red Indian”
villages that were demolished by the white
European invaders unnecessarily - to create space
for their colonies and express their racism.
Zionist racist historian, professor Benny Morris
of the David Ben-Gurion University in “Beer
Sheba”, who dug the details of Zionist massacres,
rape and ethnic cleansing out of the archives of
the Haganah, gave the example of the creation of
the United States of America as an example of
Zionist ethnic cleansing, massacres and rape of
Palestinian Arabs to “justify” their uprooting from their ancestral land.

Benny Morris replied in answer to the question:
"And morally speaking, you have no problem with
that deed (massacring the Palestinians." "That is
correct. Even the great American democracy could
not have been created without the annihilation of
the Indians, there are cases in which the
overall, final good justifies harsh and cruel
acts that are committed in the course of
history." Morris added in relation to the
Algerian war of independence, which, according to
him should not be compared with the so-called
Zionist so-called "war of independence," stated:
"I am trying to be realistic. I know it doesn't
always sound politically correct, but correctness
poisons history in any case(!), it impedes our
ability to see the truth. And I identify with
Albert Camus... He was considered left-winger and
a person of high morals, but when he referred to
the Algerian problem he placed his mother ahead
of morality. Preserving my people is more
important than universal moral concepts." Thus he
supports the “morality” of European colonialism
of the rest of the world, as we quoted him here
above, to commit war crimes. “The massacre at
Wounded Knee” is but one example out of hundreds
if not thousands atrocities of various types that
European colonizers committed in the Americas,
not to speak about the rest of the world.

In both cases racist colonizers of both the
Americas and Palestine and other Arab lands, the
destruction of both the people and civilization
were the aim practiced by people of European
extract against the owners of the land. Both
European colonizers of the Americas and the
mostly European Zionists who were encouraged,
assisted and armed by colonialist European
nations committed ethnic cleansing, and practiced
massacred and demolition of a whole society.

For Morris and his Zionist predecessors, as well
as all other colonialists, ethics and morality is
nonsense, the aim justifies the means: “Whether
through the Balfour Declaration or the Mandate,
external force is a necessity for establishing in
the country conditions of rule and defense
through which the local population, regardless of
what it wishes, will be deprived of the
possibility of impeding our colonization,
administratively or physically. Force must play
its role – with strength and without indulgence.
In this, there are no meaningful differences
between our militarists and our vegetarians. One
prefers an Iron Wall of Jewish bayonets; the
other an Iron Wall of English bayonets.

To the hackneyed reproach that this point of view
is unethical, I answer, 'absolutely untrue.' This
is our ethic. There is no other ethic. As long as
there is the faintest spark of hope for the Arabs
to impede us, they will not sell these hopes –
not for any sweet words nor for any tasty morsel,
because this is not a rabble but a people, a
living people. And no people makes such enormous
concessions on such fateful questions, except
when there is no hope left, until we have removed
every opening visible in the Iron Wall”. The Iron
Wall – "O Zheleznoi Stene" – Rassvet, November 4, 1923.

Wounded Knee, as we said above, is but one
example of the atrocities committed during the
colonization of America, and likewise during the
so-called Zionist “war of Liberation” in
Palestine, hundreds of Palestinian villages were
demolished and leveled to the ground; so as to
leave no place for Palestinian Arabs to ever
think of returning to their land, but this was no
hindrance to Palestinian Arab resistance to fight
for this goal, to return to their land and
rebuild their demolished homes, towns and
villages. Zionist colonialist ambitions are
unlimited. They were not satisfied with what
their 1948 leader, Ben-Gurion, accomplished,
namely occupying 78% of Palestine, they occupied
the rest of it in 1967 and they are trying to
fully uproot those who remained of them in
historic Palestine; Morris was speaking on their
behalf when he replied to Ari Shavit’s question
saying: “But I do not identify with Ben-Gurion. I
think he made a serious historical mistake in
1948. Even though he understood the demographic
issue and the need to establish a Jewish state
without a large Arab minority, he got cold feet
during the war. In the end, he faltered.” Meaning
that he blames Ben-Gurion for not completing his
full ethnic cleansing of Palestine. And I don’t
think that at least the early colonialists of the
Americas did not regret such a “mistake”,
although as lip service some U.S. officials
apologized for the crimes committed against the
so-called “Red Indians” leaving only a few alive.

Tim Giago gave the following example about the
savageness of the European colonizers: “When a
soldier of George Armstrong Custer's former
troop, the 7th Cavalry, tried to wrest a hidden
rifle from a deaf Lakota warrior after all of the
other weapons had already been confiscated from
Sitanka's (Big Foot) band of Lakota people, the
deafening report of that single shot caused
pandemonium among the soldiers and they opened up
with their Hotchkiss machine guns upon the unarmed men, women and children.”

Zionist fighters of the so-called “war of
independence” of the Zionist entity, which is
actually the war of stealing and colonization of
Palestine, did not need to have a deaf indigenous
fighter nor surrender his rifle to slaughter him
and the rest of his tribe. For Zionists it was
enough for an uprooted Palestinian from the city
of Al-Lid, like the rest of the uprooted 750,000
Palestinian Arabs, to try to prevent the invaders
from stealing the valuables he had on him to be
shot dead by Zionist invaders. George Habash, a
medical student at the time, said in an
interview: “While thousands of men and women of
all ages including babies and old men and women
uprooted from our hometown, Al-Lid, were ordered
by the invaders to run eastward up the hills
leading to the Jordan River. We didn't know where
we were going, the soldiers were telling us walk,
and we walked, it was a hot Ramadan day, some of
the people around us were saying this is the end
of time, this is hell. We reached the outskirts
of the town where there was a Zionist checkpoint
for searching the flood of uprooted human beings,
we didn't have arms. It seems that our neighbor,
Amin Hanhan, was hiding some money; so he didn't
accept to be searched. A soldier shot him dead in
front of us. His mother and sister ran to him
weeping, his younger brother was my classmate,
and we used to study together..."

TIM GIAGO (NANWICA KCIJI) told us the story of
the band of racist soldiers who were decorated
with the nation’s highest Medal of Honor!: "The
Massacre at Wounded Knee was called the last
great battle between the United States and the
Indians. The true version of the events of that
day were polished and sanitized for the
consumption of most Americans. Twenty-three
soldiers of the 7th Cavalry were awarded this
nation's highest honor, the Medal of Honor, for
the murder of nearly 300 innocent and unarmed
men, women and children." Benny Morris, who calls
himself a leftist, and blamed the Zionist leader,
David Ben-Gurion, the first prime minister of the
Zionist entity, for not fully exterminating and
uprooting Palestinian Arabs once and for all,
replied to Ari Shavit’s question: According to
your findings, how many acts of Israeli massacre were perpetrated in 1948?

Morris replied: “Twenty-four. In some cases four
or five people were executed, in others the
numbers were 70, 80, 100. There was also a great
deal of arbitrary killing. Two old men are
spotted walking in a field - they are shot. A
woman is found in an abandoned village - she is
shot. There are cases such as the village of
Dawayima [in the Hebron region], in which a
column entered the village with all guns blazing
and killed anything that moved.

“The worst cases were Saliha (70-80 killed), Deir
Yassin (100-110), Lod (250), Dawayima (hundreds)
and perhaps Abu Shusha (70). There is no
unequivocal proof of a large-scale massacre at
Tantura, but war crimes were perpetrated there.
At Jaffa there was a massacre about which nothing
had been known until now. The same at Arab al
Muwassi, in the north. About half of the acts of
massacre were part of Operation Hiram [in the
north, in October 1948]: at Safsaf, Saliha, Jish,
Eilaboun, Arab al Muwasi, Deir al Asad, Majdal
Krum, Sasa. In Operation Hiram there was an
unusually high concentration of executions of
people against a wall or next to a well in an
orderly fashion.” (Still the so-called historian
calls Palestinians “serial killers"!!!)

“That can't be chance. It's a pattern.
Apparently, various officers who took part in the
operation understood that the expulsion order
they received permitted them to do these deeds in
order to encourage the population to take to the
roads (and Zionist propaganda claims that
Palestinian Arabs deserted their homes and land
by order of their leaders and those of Arab
rulers). The fact is that no one was punished for
these acts of murder. Ben-Gurion silenced the
matter. He covered up for the officers who did the massacres.”

It ought to be noted that the claimed number of
massacres, twenty-four, committed during the
so-called “War of Independence” as per Morris,
were preceded and followed by hundreds of other
massacres, and the list is too long to give in
this article. Even during 1948 at least one or
more massacres had been committed in every
Palestinian village, town and city that was
overcome by the invaders and demolished. As
mentioned elsewhere in this article, Dr. Walid
Al-Khalidi listed in his book “All That Remains”
418 villages were leveled to the ground; so a
massacre in each of them should be inevitable.

At Wounded Knee also great massacres were
committed by the invaders, Giago related the
following story: “She put her hands over their
mouths to keep them quiet, but a mounted soldier
spotted them. He fired a bullet into the head of
one girl, then calmly reloaded his rifle and
fired into the head of the other girl. He then
fired into the body of the Lakota woman.”

Rape

Rape crimes were committed by European Zionists
and the European invaders of the Americas. Giago
related the following incident, which although
not a full act of rape, it is not far from being
so: “she feigned death and, although badly
wounded, lived long enough to relate her terrible
ordeal to Dr. Eastman. She said that as she lay
there pretending to be dead, the soldier leaned
down from his horse, used his rifle to lift up
her dress in order to see her private parts, then snickered and rode off.”

On the other end, and as far as we know the rape
crimes during the so-called “War of Independence”
were by far worse, as they had committed actual
rape crimes and murdered their victims. Ari
Shavit of Haaretz asked Morris: According to your
new findings, how many cases of Israeli rape were there in 1948?

“About a dozen. In Acre four soldiers raped a
girl and murdered her and her father. In Jaffa,
soldiers of the Kiryati Brigade raped one girl
and tried to rape several more. At Hunin, which
is in the Galilee, two girls were raped and then
murdered. There were one or two cases of rape at
Tantura, south of Haifa. There was one case of
rape at Qula, in the center of the country. At
the village of Abu Shusha, near Kibbutz Gezer [in
the Ramle area] there were four female prisoners,
one of whom was raped a number of times. And
there were other cases. Usually more than one
soldier was involved. Usually there were one or
two Palestinian girls. In a large proportion of
the cases the event ended with murder. Because
neither the victims nor the rapists liked to
report these events, we have to assume that the
dozen cases of rape that were reported, which I
found, are not the whole story. They are just the
tip of the iceberg.” Massacres, rape and transfer
crimes are all justified for establishing the
only democracy in the Middle East, as he claims
were justifiable to create the “great American
democracy”! The two “democracies”, which
committed an endless chain of wars throughout
their histories, both were established by the force of arms and terror?

Both invaders of the Americas and Zionists looked
down at the indigenous populations as fit only to
serve them and do their dirty jobs. The American
missionaries were no better than their armed
soldiers. The first who were supposed to help the
“Red Indians”, and introduce them to
Christianity, the religion of love and tolerance,
were completely something else. Tim Giango wrote:
“As the shooting subsided, units of the 7th
Cavalry rode off toward White Clay Creek near
Pine Ridge Village on a search-and-destroy
mission. When they rode onto the grounds of Holy
Rosary Indian Mission, my grandmother Sophie, a
student at the mission school, and the other
Lakota children, were forced by the Jesuit
priests to feed and water their horses.”

The uprooted Palestinian activist Ahmad
Al-Yamani, who insisted on staying in his land,
and if necessary, to die on it, rather than
desert it and leave it to the Zionist enemy,
wrote in his memoirs “My experience with life”:
“As soon as the senior officer left the office a
new meal of beating, kicking and cursing of our
fathers, mothers, sisters
and the people was
renewed, and up till then no enemy soldier had
asked us any questions
 The soldiers were
practicing their malicious sovereignty
 matters
continued till the evening when I was taken to a
dark room where I stayed till the morning without
bed, cover, food and not even a drop of water

torturing was continued in the morning, I was led
to the courtyard of the center, barefooted and
without a shirt, and was ordered to sweep the
floor while being beaten, knocked, cursed and
still without food nor water. This was a daily
procedure along with
 sweeping, cleaning especially toilets!!!”

“I, with my fellow detainees, were led to the
police headquarters, which became an intelligence
center. We were whipped while on our way to the
detention compound, which was a camp of open
sided tents, surrounded with barbed wires and
guarded by venomous soldiers, where we found a
number of detained Palestinian Arabs. Each of us
was given a couple of blankets that was of course
not enough in this stormy weather, and we were
fed with the same utility meals that never
changed
 a crumb of bread and boiled potatoes
three times a day, with of course the usual daily
desert of beating, kicking and cursing
”

THE BARBARIANS SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED:

Ralph Schoenman wrote in his book “The Hidden
History of Zionism” <http://www.takingaim.info/>http://www.takingaim.info/

“What distinguishes Zionism from other colonial
movements is the relationship between the
settlers and the people to be conquered. The
avowed purpose of the Zionist movement was not
merely to exploit the Palestinian people but to
disperse and dispossess them. The intent was to
replace the indigenous population with a new
settler community, to eradicate the farmers,
artisans and town-dwellers of Palestine and
substitute an entirely new workforce composed of the settler population.”

“In denying the existence of the Palestinian
people, Zionism sought to create the political
climate for their removal, not only from their
land but from history.” It seems that Benny
Morris copied his description of Arabs including
Palestinians as “barbarians” from his Zionist
predecessors: “When acknowledged at all, the
Palestinians were re-invented as a semi-savage,
nomadic remnant. Historical records were
falsified – a procedure begun during the last
quarter of the 19th century but continuing to
this day in such pseudo-historical writings as
Joan Peters' From Time Immemorial.”

Ralph Schoenman proceeded in exposing the
criminal racist colonialist Zionist plans for
Palestinian Arabs by saying: “The Zionist
movement would seek alternative imperial sponsors
for this bloody enterprise; among them the
Ottoman Empire, Imperial Germany, the British
Raj, French colonialism and Czarist Russia.
Zionist plans for the Palestinian people
anticipated the Ottoman solution for the
Armenians, who would be slaughtered in the first
sustained genocide of the 20th century.”

And continued saying: “From its inception, the
Zionist movement sought the "Armenianization" of
the Palestinian people. Like the Native
Americans, the Palestinians were regarded as "a
people too many". The logic was elimination; the
record was to be one of genocide.”

Both invaders of the Americas and Palestine
called for the extermination of the indigenous
populations of the lands they sailed to colonize,
which were preferably, as we read in the above
quotes, cleansed in one way or another of what
they called their “Barbarian” inhabitants. The
barbarians are the Palestinian Arabs and the
original Americans and the rest of what they call
now the “third world”. Unlike the colonizers in
other parts of the “third world” such as in
Africa and Asia, where they wanted to
economically exploit the land and the people and
not to displace and replace them: "The Pioneer
has before declared that our only safety depends
upon the total extermination of the Indians.
Having wronged them for centuries, we had better,
in order to protect our civilizations, follow it
up by one more wrong and wipe these untamed and
untamable creatures from the face of the earth." (Civilization!!!)

It is surprising to see the similarity between
the invasion of Iraq, as the American president
George W. Bush called it, the liberation and
democratization, of that land, one of the
earliest civilizations in the history of mankind,
and the colonization of the Americas. What was
the result? More then two and a quarter million
Iraqis died between the reigns of Bush senior and
Bush junior, that is between 1990 and 2007, the
country was divided into splinters of sectarian
and ethnic entities, it is swimming in a swamp of
blood, chaos, destruction of the infrastructure:
water and electricity supplies, communications,
health and educational systems, the oil industry

and the learned and professional elites are being
targeted and murdered, thus they are fleeing with
their lives from the country that was one of the
most advanced in all these fields in the area.

Shavit asked Morris: Yet we, too, bear
responsibility for the violence and the hatred:
the occupation, the roadblocks, the closures,
maybe even the Nakbah itself. That is in occupied
Palestine, to which he replied: “You don’t have
to tell me that. I have researched Palestinian
history. I understand the reasons for the hatred
very well. The Palestinians are retaliating now
not only for yesterday’s closure but for the
Nakbah as well. But that is not a sufficient
explanation. The peoples of Africa were oppressed
by the European powers no less than the
Palestinians were oppressed by us, but
nevertheless I don’t see African terrorism in
London, Paris or Brussels. The Germans killed far
more of us than we killed the Palestinians, but
we aren’t blowing up buses in Munich and
Nuremberg. So there is something else here,
something deeper, that has to do with Islam and
Arab culture.” Of course Palestinians would not
possibly forget their Nakbah, the continuous
holocaust that started a century and quarter ago,
their ethnic cleansing that Zionism is working
hard to sooner or later complete. But we believe
that it is not possible for the racist
colonialism and racism to understand what they
are committing - is the contrary to civilization

Colonialists and especially Zionists cannot
understand that no civilization or goodwill ever
justify massacres, rape, ethnic cleansing,
racism
 ancient old and modern Arabs are not
barbarians; they have a history and civilization

Palestinian Arabs had built their own land, and
in their diaspora in whatever land they are
presently living, they contributed a lot in
advancing these lands from the first to the third
world
 Barbarians are those who justify their war
crimes whether in Palestine or in the Americas.

Morris continues to mention that Arabs are full
of hatred for the Zionist entity and Zionism,
which in my opinion is fully justified, but why
doesn’t he and his co-Zionist conduct a simple
study of the explosive hatred that boils in the
hearts of the “Israelis” towards the people they
uprooted from their land and homes and
persecuted? A poll of students that was published
in January 2007 suggests that racism is even
stronger among young Jews. Three-quarters
believed Palestinian citizens are uneducated,
uncivilized and unclean, and a third are
frightened of them. Richard Kupermintz of Haifa
Univ., who conducted the survey more than two
years ago, believes the responses would be even more extreme today.

As for the why Africans are not still retaliating
against their former colonizers, the answer is
clear. Africans were not ethnically cleansed from
their lands, colonialism ended and their
colonizers apologized to their African victims
for the crimes they committed against them
 That
is why, but the Palestinian holocaust is still in progress.

The number of the victims of the colonizers does
not matter, it is the crime that matters. Morris
doesn’t realize who the victim is and who the
murderer is, he said: “In comparison to the
massacres the Russians perpetrated against the
Germans at Stalingrad, that’s chicken feed.” What
a joke?! Who was the invader and who was the
invaded? Jews were the victims of Nazi Germany;
so the post-war Germans had to be sucked by
Zionism and are still being sucked by hundreds of
billions of dollars in “compensation”, but when
it comes to invaded Russia where the invading
Nazis murdered more than ten million Russians,
and destroyed everything in the invaded land,
here comes the Zionist Morris to tell us: “In
comparison to the massacres the Russians
perpetrated against the Germans at Stalingrad,
that’s chicken feed.” Is Stalingrad an German
city invaded by the Russians or a Russian one
invaded by the Germans? Russians fought the most
heroic battle to liberate it
 What percentage of
the Russian population was lost as a result of
this invasion? Certainly more than the 1% the
colonizing Zionists Morris claimed that they have
lost during their colonization of Palestine!

Shavit replied to Morris: I want to insist on my
point: A large part of the responsibility for the
hatred of the Palestinians rests with us. After
all, you yourself showed us that the Palestinians
experienced a historical catastrophe.

Morris replied: “True. But when one has to deal
with a serial killer, it’s not so important to
discover why he became a serial killer. What’s
important is to imprison the murderer or to
execute him.” Serial killer!!! Morris the
“historian” justified all the war crimes of
European colonialism and called the defenders of
their land “serial killers”. As for only 800
Palestinians being killed in 1948, is a big lie,
but anyhow whether one or a million, it is a
crime to murder a soul especially if they are
defending their land and people. During the 1982
invasion of Lebanon more than 22,000 Lebanese,
Palestinians and Syrians Arabs were massacred in
Lebanon by the invading Zionist army. In the
June/July Zionist invasion of Lebanon about 1,200
Lebanese were murdered in addition to the vast
destruction the Zionist air raids and other war
tools inflicted all over Lebanon.

If Jewish blood is sacred for us Arab blood is more sacred

Shavit proceeded with his questions: Explain the
image: Who is the serial killer in the analogy?

Without shame Morris replied: “The barbarians who
want to take our lives. The people the
Palestinian society sends to carry out the
terrorist attacks, and in some way the
Palestinian society itself as well. At the
moment, that society is in the state of being a
serial killer. It is a very sick society. It
should be treated the way we treat individuals
who are serial killers.” Why do those Arabs want
to take the lives of the barbarian Zionists?
Zionists wage an endless series of wars to uproot
a people from their land and homes and replace
them in it, with the excuse that they want a new
land to be colonized by white Europeans. The
serial killers are the Zionists. The Zionist
rogue state of “Israel” is the one that contains
the very sick society that rejected all Arab
peace initiatives, because they want to proceed
with their expansionist wars, and ethnically
cleanse every Arab soul from Palestine and its
surroundings. Arabs should be in a very sick
society if they don’t defend themselves against
the invaders. Morris and other Zionists call
Palestinians “suicide bombers”. What about this
rogue state, which imports young men and women,
puts them in military fatigues, trains them and
arms them to kill and be killed, aren’t they
“serial killers” and suicide bombers?! During the
Zionist invasions of the Egyptian Sinai peninsula
soldiers were ordered “don’t take prisoners”
wounded or not, just kill anything that breathes!!!

Cage them

One of the most striking similarities between the
colonizers of the Americas and Palestine is their
plan to cage the indigenous populations of the
colonized lands, with the aim of exterminating
them or at least uprooting them from their land.
Black Elk of Lakota wrote: “My people looked
pitiful. There was a big drought, and the rivers
and creeks seemed to be dying. Nothing would grow
that the people had planted, and the Wasichus had
been sending less cattle and other food than ever
before. The Wasichus had slaughtered all the
bison and shut us up in pens. It looked as if we
might all starve to death. We could not eat lies,
and there was nothing we could do.." L. Frank
Baum - Editor and Publisher, “The Aberdeen Saturday Pioneer” December 1890

Up till today “Red Indians” are caged in
reserves, which are not far from being Zoos, true
they are not actual zoos, and “Red Indians” have
the privilege of running gambling casinos, and
have some tax free commodities, but still they
are caged, they are as Black Elk said, they “shut
us up in pens”, and they are there so that
tourists will come to see the few remaining
living specimens of the indigenous “Red Indians”.

On the other side the barbarian “historian”,
Benny Morris responded to Shavit’s question: What
does that mean? What should we do tomorrow
morning? “We have to try to heal the
Palestinians. Maybe over the years the
establishment of a Palestinian state will help in
the healing process. But in the meantime, until
the medicine is found, they have to be contained
so that they will not succeed in murdering us.”
(!) Heal the Palestinians, does this mean
subjugate them to be healed!? Palestinians were
living in peace, prosperity and tranquility till
they were invaded and their slaughter was started
first with the help of British colonialism to be
followed by American/Zionist colonialism. These
parties are experienced in running
slaughterhouses in the Americas; so they didn’t
need any further training to run it in Palestine.

And in reply to a further question: To fence them
in? To place them under closure? Morris
responded: “Something like a cage has to be built
for them. I know that sounds terrible. It is
really cruel. But there is no choice. There is a
wild animal there that has to be locked up in one way or another.”

Benny Morris, like his co-racist Zionists, were
inspired by their tutor Jabotinsky who was
described by Ralph Schoenman for the idea of
whatever you call it Iron fence, iron cage,
concrete wall, barbed wire and/or electrified
fence, or as we may read below: “the iron law”,
"Iron Hand" are nothing but to fence the
Palestinians in, "the siren of 'an iron wall,
“Iron Brain” through which the local population
can not break through" and of "the iron law of
every colonizing movement ... armed force', found
his call echoed in major Zionist forays against
victim peoples in the decades to come."

Schoenman proceeded: "Israel's current Minister
of Defense (1988), Yitzhak Rabin, launched the
1967 war as Chief of Staff with "Iron Will". As
Prime Minister in 1975 and 1976 he declared the
policy of Hayad Barzel, the "Iron Hand", in the
West Bank. Over 300,000 Palestinians were to pass
through Israeli prisons under conditions of
sustained and institutionalized torture exposed
by the Sunday Times of London and denounced by
Amnesty International”. Just as a reminder, more
then half of the Palestinians presently living in
the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem
spent some time in “Israeli” prisons and detention camps.

"His successor as Chief of Staff, Raphael Eitan,
imposed the "Iron Arm" – Zro'aa Barzel – on the
West Bank, and assassination was added to the
repressive arsenal. On July 17, 1982, the Israeli
cabinet met to prepare what the London Sunday
Times would term "this carefully pre-planned
military operation to purge the camps, called
Moah Barzel or 'Iron Brain'". The camps were
Sabra and Shatila and the operation "was familiar
to Sharon and Begin, part of Sharon's larger plan
discussed by the Israeli cabinet".
<http://www.marxists.de/middleast/schoenman/ch02.htm#n29%23n29>[*]
London Sunday Times, September 26, 1982."

Targeted assassinations of Palestinian resistance
and other Arab activists reached its peak during
the Sharon era to be followed by the Zionist
troika Olmert/Peretz and their scapegoat
resigned/fired chief of staff, Halutz.
Palestinian resistance men are being
assassinated, mostly targeted by air strikes. A
big number of civilian bystanders fell victims of these racist war crimes.

Schoenman continued: "When Yitzhak Rabin, who had
supported the Revisionist Likud in Lebanon during
the war, became Shimon Peres' Minister of Defense
in the current "national unity" government, he
launched in Lebanon and the West Bank the policy
of Egrouf Barzel, the "Iron Fist". It is the
"Iron Fist" which Rabin again cited as the basis
for his policy of allout repression and
collective punishment during the 1987-1988
Palestinian uprising in the West Bank and Gaza."

The cage suggested by Morris and his fellow
Zionists is about to be completed by the racist
Zionist rogue state of “Israel”. Isn’t it that
eight meters high and 650 kilometers long
concrete wall with barbed and electrified fences
Morris is talking about? Zionists hope that their
project of ethnic cleansing shall be enforced
when they imprison about four million Palestinian
Arabs in walled enclaves, open air prisons, or
cages, practically without any means of
livelihood, all the agricultural land is
confiscated, and all water resources are stolen,
no free exit or return to and from the outside
world
 Definitely Palestinian Arabs who are
adamant to stick their feet deep in their land
will not quit it under any circumstances.
Barbaric Zionism is creating national resistance
that Morris likes to call “serial killers”, and
as Morris predicted in reply to Shavit’s
question: The situation as you describe it is
extremely harsh. You are not entirely convinced
that we can survive here, are you?

“The possibility of annihilation exists.” Morris
is right to be pessimistic about the future of an
artificial state and its people, which can only
survive as long as it continues to commit war
crimes and targeted assassination against the
tough resistance of the willful indigenous population.

Shavit continued asking: Would you describe yourself as an apocalyptic person?

“The whole Zionist project is apocalyptic. It
exists within hostile surroundings and in a
certain sense its existence is unreasonable.”
Zionists willingly and by the use of terror put
themselves in hostile surroundings, and they
should be fools to think that they will be
welcomed with love and kisses by Arabs, they
created a hateful environment, and implanted themselves in its midst

Shavit asked Morris, So what you are telling me
is that you live the Palestinian Nakbah of the
past less than you live the possible Jewish Nakbah of the future?

“Yes. Destruction could be the end of this
process. It could be the end of the Zionist
experiment. And that’s what really depresses and
scares me.” Morris is reasonable enough to
realize the fate of a racist entity established,
we repeat, by the force of arms and state terror,
which is as he put it, destruction and
annihilation, unless they give up their racist Zionism.

If Palestinian Arabs surrender and raise the
white flag their fate will be like that of “the
Red Indians”, total extermination or close to it:
“A detachment of soldiers was sent into the camp
to search for any arms remaining there, and it
was reported that their rudeness frightened the
women and children. It was also reported that a
remark was made by one of the soldiers that "when
we get the arms away from them we can do as we
please with them," indicating that they were to
be destroyed. Some of the Indians could
understand English. This and other things alarmed
the Indians and [a] scuffle occurred between one
warrior who had [a] rifle in his hand and two
soldiers. The rifle was discharged and a massacre
occurred, not only the warriors but the sick
Chief Big Foot, and a large number of women and
children who tried to escape by running and
scattering over the prairie were hunted down and
killed." Thomas H. Tibbles Omaha World Herald

CONCLUSION:

One difference between the two acts of
colonization in Palestine and the Americas,
namely, nobody volunteered to coin a term for
those who defend the “Red Indians”. As Zionists,
and unfortunately, many Americans and Europeans
do when somebody defends the Palestinian cause,
and condemns Zionist crimes, those people are
called “anti-Semites”, and if they happen to be
of the Jewish faith, they are called “self hating Jews”.