[News] Protest Feinstein's Support Of Israel's War Crimes - SF - Thurs, July 27 @ 4:30

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Wed Jul 26 08:43:20 EDT 2006

PLEASE POST WIDELY!

PROTEST FEINSTEIN'S SUPPORT OF ISRAELI STATE TERRORISM AND WAR CRIMES
Press Conference at 4:30
Rally and Protest at 5 PM
Thursday, July 27
Senator Feinstein's Office
1 Post (at Montgomery and Market streets -Montgomery BART)
San Francisco, CA

Senator Dianne Feinstein fully supports Israeli war crimes and
terrorism against Lebanese and Palestinian civilians.  Feinstein
speaking at rally on Sunday vowed to continue her support for
Israel's widespread violations of international and humanitarian law
that are causing hundreds of civilian deaths and destroying critical
civilian infrastructures.  With Feinstein's support, the U.S.
Congress approved a resolution giving Israel its full support just
days after the U.S. government used its power to veto a UN resolution
critical of Israel.
The Israeli military is collectively punishing the Lebanese and
Palestinian populations by killing hundreds of civilians and
destroying critical civilian infrastructures.  There have been over
400 Lebanese civilians killed by Israeli military over the last 2
weeks including many children.  There have been verified reports of
the use of phosphorus bombs on civilians fleeing the Israeli siege in
Lebanon.  Gaza is with out adequate food and water and not only faces
daily incursions by the Israeli occupation forces but has also been
put under an economic embargo for months that targets the most
vulnerable in Gaza.
On Thursday we will mobize to demand that Feinstein and the US
government support human rights and justice instead of their
perpetuation of racism and violence.  We demand that the US
immediately pressures Israel to stop its aggression on Palestinian
and Lebanese civilians.  We demand the US government end the use of
our tax dollars for enabling on-going Israeli oppression of
Palestinians and attacks on the people of Lebanon.  Please join us
for a Press Conference and Protest at Senator Feinstein's office
building this Thursday.
WE DEMAND:
    * Senator Feinstein stop supporting Israeli state terrorism
    * An end to US taxpayer support of Israeli war crimes.
    * The US government stop encouraging and participating in
militarism and war in the Middle East.
    *  The US Congress stop violating the US export control act and
international laws.
    * Reparations for the Palestinian and Lebanese people for death
and destruction of their countries.
    * That Israel be held accountable for war crimes and the
humanitarian crisis in Palestine and Lebanon.
For more information please go to our website
<http://www.adcsf.org/>www.adcsf.org or email us at
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=adcsf@adcsf.org>adcsf at adcsf.org

American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
522 Valencia St  San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 861-7444  adcsf at adcsf.org
www.adcsf.org