[News] Brief Break - From Your Freedom Archives News List

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Fri Jul 14 16:28:12 EDT 2006

Dear Friends. Despite the urgent need to try to keep up with events,
i will be taking a news break until Monday, 7/24.

Please let us know if you would be interested in getting our snail
mailings and don't already receive them. We would love to send you
our new brochure. Also let us know if you want extra copies to give
to friends, to let them know about the Archives. We are seriously
trying to increase our outreach.

We are also planning a summer gathering at Mosswood Park in Oakland
on Sunday, August 13th from noon to 4pm - a chance for us to meet and
break bread. More will follow. but save the date!

Thanks for staying connected.

claude