[Ppnews] San Diego Grand Jury - David & Danae back in prison

Political Prisoner News PPnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Aug 18 18:34:35 EDT 2005

--- ELP Support Network <elp4321 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Earth Liberation Prisoners Support Network is sad to
report that American animal rights activists David
Agranoff and Danae Kelley have been sent back to
prison for their continued refusal to cooperate with a
Grand Jury investigating an ELF arson which caused
$50,000,000 damage against a newly built apartment
block. Therefore please send letters of support to:

     David Agranoff
     c/o Jeremy D. Warren
     Law Offices of Jeremy D. Warren
     105 West F Street
     Suite 215
     San Diego, CA  92101
     USA

     Danae Kelley
     c/o Jeremy D. Warren
     Law Offices of Jeremy D. Warren
     105 West F Street
     Suite 215
     San Diego, CA  92101
     USA

Staying with this news item for a moment more.  As
some people are aware, in the past David Agranoff has
been a friend and vocal supporter of the known traitor
and police informant Justin Samuel, even going so far
as to introduce Samuel to other activists.

Because of David's links to Samuel some people have
felt unable to support him. In the same way police
informants, like Samuel, are not welcome in the
radical Animal/Earth Liberation movement, neither are
their apologists.

Because of his past links to Samuel, ELP volunteers,
as well as other activists, have spoken to David about
Samuel and he states he no longer has any connection
to this known police informant.  In fact David made
the following statement, to ELP, before he returned to
prison.

"Perhaps the greatest mistake I have made in my
activism is to work with and excuse the behavior of
Justin Samuel. While under attack I believe [in the]
need to have united front against federal attack. This
has highlighted to me the disgusting nature of what
Justin did. Although Justin I have broken ties (long
before the grand jury) over issues activist related
and otherwise I understand some have been wary of
supporting me because of my past affiliation. I whole
heartily apologize to the movement and to Peter. I
have refused to testify before the grand jury and have
already served jail time. I feel my beliefs should not
be in question.

"The message needs to be clear that helping the feds
or the system that jails activists and murders animals
is unexceptable. I am sorry that my past actions could
confuse my stance. I have made this statement not to
ask for support but to make clear my position.

"We need to stand strong against this federal grand
jury. We may not all agree, we may not all like each
other but as long as activists are under attack and
doing the right thing It is my belief that it's us
versus them and we need to win.

David"

American individual Nicole Fink has been ordered to
appear before the same Grand Jury that has already
jailed David Agranoff and Danae Kelly. Fink is the
girlfriend of the police informant Justin Samuel and
despite her acceptance for this traitor and everything
he has done, she herself has declared she will not
testify to the Grand Jury. Fink was due in court
yesterday, however as yet we have not heard if she has
been jailed or not. If anyone has any further
information about Fink can they please let ELP
know.