[News] Our work includes this email list!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Dec 11 11:16:01 EST 2014

*Your ongoing support is absolutely essential to our ability to continue
our work.*

*Our work includes this email list!*

Your help makes possible all the educational work we do: the internship
program, the audio and video documentaries and books, the online
resources and digital search site, and our outreach efforts from our
Mission district community out to the nation and the world. Most
importantly, your help ensures that this resource will be able to serve
generations to come.

*Please consider sending us a donation. You can contribute on-line HERE
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005> or become a
monthly sustainer. *

Thanks very much for helping to launch our next 15 years!