[Pnews] "I had the most beautiful five days in my life. Seeing occupied Palestine was a dream coming true"

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Sep 15 19:02:35 EDT 2021

 Ya’qoub Qadiri: I will try to escape again as there is nothing like freedom "I
had the most beautiful five days in my life. Seeing occupied Palestine was
a dream coming true", Qadiri told his lawyer in the first visit after
Gilboa prison break.

September 15, 2021 - https://qudsnen.co/?p=29359

Occupied Palestine (QNN)- In the first visit by his lawyer after Gilboa
prison break, Ya’qoub Qadiri said that he will try to free himself again as
there is nothing like freedom.

During a visit by his lawyer Hanan Al Khatib, Qadiri said on Wednesday that
Israeli forces exposed them to strip searches after rearranging them.

Al Khatib said that Qadiri and the other three prisoners have been
undergoing a harsh interrogation, in which a large number of interrogators
and dozens of Israelis, who were covering their faces and torturing the
prisoners, participated.

“They were held in a small cell, which lacks the most basic necessities of
life”, Al Khatib said.

“Talking about the five days of freedom, which He lived, Qadiri described
them as “the most beautiful five days in my life. Seeing occupied Palestine
was a dream coming true.”

“He saw children with their families, so he was very happy to see them. He
even approached them and kissed a child, as he hasn’t seen children for a
long time”, Al Khatib said.