[Pnews] Today - Demand Medical Care for Russell Maroon Shoatz

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed May 26 10:20:30 EDT 2021

*TODAY: WEDNESDAY, MAY 26TH @
10:00 AM - 12:00 NOON & 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (eastern time)
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM & 12:00 NOON - 2:00 PM (pacific time)*

The DOC has canceled Maroon's scheduled chemotherapy treatments.

Maroon is very upset about this and the DOC has not rescheduled these
life-saving treatments.

We must take action by calling, faxing, texting and emailing all those
below who are responsible...

*PA Governor Tom Wolf*
Phone: 717-787-2500 ext. 3
FAX: 717-772-8284
Brunelle.Michael at gmail.com <mailto:Brunelle.Michael at gmail.com>
govcorrespcrm at pa.gov <mailto:govcorrespcrm at pa.gov>
facebook: @governorwolf, @TomWolfPA
Instagram: @governortomwolf

*Philly DA Larry Krasner*
Phone: 267-567-1000
justice at phila.gov <mailto:justice at phila.gov>
Twitter: @DA_LarryKrasner
Instagram: @larrykrasner

*PA DOC Secretary John Wetzel*
Phone: 717-728-2573
jowetzel at state.pa.us <mailto:jowetzel at state.pa.us>
Ra-crpadocsecretary at pa.gov <mailto:Ra-crpadocsecretary at pa.gov>

*Prison SCI Dallas:*
Phone: 570-675-1101

*PA DOC, Christopher Oppman:*
Deputy Secretary for Administration who oversees healthcare
Phone: 717-728-4122

SUGGESTED SCRIPT

My name is __________________ and I demand:

1. The immediate scheduling of necessary chemotherapy treatments for
Russell Maroon Shoatz #AF-3855, who has stage 4 cancer and is recovering
from COVID-19.

2. The immediate consideration for a compassionate release. He is 77
years old and meets all criteria for release of inmates to prevent the
spread of COVID-19, including having not committed a violent crime in
the last decade.

Russell Shoatz’s health is rapidly deteriorating. Demand Immediate
Release of Russell Maroon Shoatz #AF-3855. They track the calls from
different phones and how many times the same number calls so please keep
calling and activate your networks.

Make the calls, emails and tweets from now until Friday to ensure he
gets immediate response and medical treatment before memorial day.

Our sincere gratitude for all of your support.