[Pnews] Message from Ramona Africa of MOVE - Bring Mumia Abu Jamal Home

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Mar 25 11:53:41 EDT 2021

Message from Ramona Africa "CONSISTENCY IS STRENGTH" --John Africa

Ona Move everybody, how y’all doing.

Touching base letting you know I’m doing good. I haven’t been in
contact for a while but thanks to your support and encouragement. I am
motivated to keep fighting. I’m spending my energy in every way I can
with the urgent, situation concerning Mumia, working to bring Mumia home.

People have to be consistent in fighting for our brother Mumia, don’t
think that your push for Mumia to get the necessary medical attention he
needs, and should get is hopeless because it’s not. People felt the
same thing about fighting to get Mumia off of death row but people kept
fighting and Mumia came off of death row, saving his life, even though
this system was determined to execute our brother Mumia. Now that Mumia
is off of death row this system is trying to kill him thru attempted
murder by medical assassination.

MOVE knows this because our brother Delbert Africa died shortly after
coming home from prison because of medical neglect at SCI Dallas prison.
Phil Africa, who died at SCI Dallas because of medical murder by denying
Phil the medical attention he needed and should have gotten. Maybe if
Phil had gotten the attention he needed and should have gotten he would
not have died in prison. The same thing with our sister Merle Africa,
murdered at SCI Muncy. Her medical record stated she died under
suspicious circumstances. MOVE knows it was deliberate that Merle died
from medical neglect. These prison misuse their medical department to
kill off, assassinate people they see as revolutionaries.

MOVE don’t intend to see another one of our brothers die in this
system’s prison so MOVE is gonna fight and keep on fighting, just as
we fought for the MOVE 9. Even though people know how this system hates
MOVE, especially the MOVE 9. Mayor Rizzo said in a press conference on
August 8, 1978, “put em all in the electric chair and I’ll pull the
switch"! That’s what Rizzo said and it’s an indication of how this
system feels about MOVE.

If officials had their way MOVE would have done their full 100 year
unjust sentence but we kept fighting for them and they were released
long before 100 years was up.

That’s the power of the people that officials don’t want people to
realize. Move is a clear example of what people can do if we make up our
minds to do something. Keep fighting for Mumia consistently and don’t
stop no matter how things may appear.

To Quote JOHN AFRICA THE COORDINATOR Quote - CONSISTENCY IS STRENGTH -
End Quote
LONG LIVE JOHN AFRICA

Ona Move Ramona Africa

LONG LIVE MUMIA !