[Pnews] Free Ata Khattab - Campaign this Week

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Mar 22 13:43:36 EDT 2021

Tell Congress to #FreeAtaKhattab
View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/uspcn/tell-congress-to-free-ata-khattab?e=fc2be4d53d>
[image: Share]
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmailchi.mp%2Fuspcn%2Ftell-congress-to-free-ata-khattab>
Share
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmailchi.mp%2Fuspcn%2Ftell-congress-to-free-ata-khattab>
[image: Tweet]
<http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Tell+Congress+to+%23FreeAtaKhattab%3A+Mon%2C+March+22+through+Fri%2C+March+26:
https%3A%2F%2Fmailchi.mp%2Fuspcn%2Ftell-congress-to-free-ata-khattab> Tweet
<http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Tell+Congress+to+%23FreeAtaKhattab%3A+Mon%2C+March+22+through+Fri%2C+March+26:
https%3A%2F%2Fmailchi.mp%2Fuspcn%2Ftell-congress-to-free-ata-khattab>
[image: Forward]
<http://us8.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0ce8bf015c0d49d11d99fdefb&id=980dc396b1&e=fc2be4d53d>
<http://us8.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0ce8bf015c0d49d11d99fdefb&id=980dc396b1&e=fc2be4d53d>
<http://bit.ly/FreeAtaKhattab>

*Write Your Congressperson to #FreeAtaKhattab: Monday, March 22nd, through
Friday, March 26th*

Ata Khattab, lead choreographer and dabke instructor with El-Funoun
Palestinian Popular Dance Troupe, who was abducted from his home in
Palestine on February 2nd and imprisoned at the notorious Al-Moscobiyeh
interrogation center, has fallen ill with COVID-19.

*We need all our friends and supporters to take urgent action to
#FreeAtaKhattab <http://bit.ly/FreeAtaKhattab>.*

For 48 days, Ata has been held without charge by the Israelis, while also
being denied access to his lawyer for three out of the six weeks he had
been inside Al-Moscobiyeh.

<http://bit.ly/FreeAtaKhattab>

Previously, we asked you to sign a petition to the U.S. State Department’s
Bureau of Near East Affairs <http://bit.ly/AtaPetition>. Now Ata's health
is in jeopardy, as he has been moved to a hospital in Ramleh Prison, so we
need to *write our members of Congress ALL WEEK  *(Monday, March 22nd,
through Friday, March 26th) and ask them to urge the Secretary of State to
pressure Israel to safely return Ata to his family.

Follow *bit.ly/FreeAtaKhattab <http://bit.ly/FreeAtaKhattab>* to fill out a
form that will automatically send a letter to your U.S. Senators and
Representatives.

After sending yours, please invite your friends to do the same, by tagging
them and @uspcn while sharing the above flyer on all your social media
platforms. Thank you.

Until Liberation & Return,

Muhammad Sankari
USPCN’s Political Prisoners Advocacy Committee