[Pnews] Prison Cancels Chemotherapy for Russell Maroon Shoatz - Demand Emergency Treatment!

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Jun 15 23:39:30 EDT 2021

URGENT: DEMAND MEDICAL CARE FOR RUSSELL MAROON SHOATZ! CALL, FAX, EMAIL,
TWEET, ETC. THIS THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2021!

Russell Maroon Shoatz, a 77-year-old political prisoner, is suffering
from stage 4 cancer.

The DOC canceled his scheduled chemotherapy treatments last month.

Maroon is very ill and upset that he still cannot begin these
life-saving treatments.

Your voice can make the difference! Call, fax and email this Thursday!

*URGENT: CALL THIS THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2021!*

Eastern Time: 9 AM-12 Noon, 1-4 PM
Pacific Time: 9 AM-12 noon, 1-4 PM

*PA Governor Tom Wolf*
Phone: 717-787-2500 ext. 3
FAX: 717-772-8284
Brunelle.Michael at gmail.com <mailto:Brunelle.Michael at gmail.com>
govcorrespcrm at pa.gov <mailto:govcorrespcrm at pa.gov>
facebook: @governorwolf, @TomWolfPA
Instagram: @governortomwolf

*PA DOC Secretary John Wetzel*
Phone: 717-728-2573
jowetzel at state.pa.us <mailto:jowetzel at state.pa.us>
Ra-crpadocsecretary at pa.gov <mailto:Ra-crpadocsecretary at pa.gov>

*Prison SCI Dallas:*
Phone: 570-675-1101

*PA DOC, Christopher Oppman:*
Deputy Secretary for Administration who oversees healthcare
Phone: 717-728-4122

*Philly DA Larry Krasner*
Phone: 215-686-8000
justice at phila.gov <mailto:justice at phila.gov>
Twitter: @DA_LarryKrasner
Instagram: @larrykrasner

SUGGESTED SCRIPT

My name is __________________ and I demand:

1. The immediate scheduling of necessary chemotherapy treatments for
Russell Maroon Shoatz #AF-3855, who has stage 4 cancer and is recovering
from COVID-19.

2. I am aware that he had previous been scheduled for treatment and this
it was postponed indefinitely. Mr. Shoatz must be put on the schedule
for treatment today.

Russell Shoatz’s health is rapidly deteriorating. They track the calls
from different phones and how many times the same number calls so please
keep calling and activate your networks.

Make the calls, emails and tweets to ensure Maroon gets immediate
response and medical treatment.

Our sincere gratitude for all of your support.