[Pnews] Help Raise Legal Funds for Leonard Peltier in His Fight for Freedom

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jan 28 19:53:55 EST 2021

*Leonard Peltier Defense Fund*
*Watch Video HERE!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBPfEHhFJ-0&feature=emb_title>*

Dear Friend, Family and Allies of Leonard Peltier,

The Freedom Family and the International Leonard Peltier Defense Committee
are asking for your help  in raising $50,000 for Leonard's legal
commitments over the next 6 months.

At this time the International Leonard Peltier Defense Committee has 3
pending actions in the almost 45 yr. Battle for Leonard's freedom.

1. We will be working on Leonard's request for a transfer closer to his
family on the Turtle Mountain Reservation in North Dakota.

2. At the same time our lawyers will be completing the necessary research
and preparing to file for a parole hearing.

3. Our lawyer in Leonard's 1st amendment case in Seattle Washington is
preparing for trial later this year.

The Defense Committee is reaching the end of our legal funds and we need to
pay our attorney fees and expenses to continue the legal work towards
Leonard's freedom.

At this time in Leonard's life we have to pull together stronger to finally
bring him home.

Thank you in advance for your helping this and for all you have done for
Leonard over the years .

All donations will be sent directly to the International Leonard Peltier
Defense Fund to ensure no legal avenue has been overlooked.

Thank you for your continued support.

*DONATE HERE*
<https://www.gofundme.com/f/leonard-peltier-defense-fund?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp_guide_do&memberId=8334942>