[Pnews] Jamil Al-Amin Update - sign the petition!

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Sun May 24 19:32:58 EDT 2020

https://www.change.org/p/fulton-county-district-attorney-paul-howard-new-trial-for-imam-jamil-al-amin-fka-h-rap-brown/u/26712236?cs_tk=Agfqa4Sr0n9NAEiczV4AAXicyyvNyQEABF8BvL2nnqaMAc2Bt2LUieefEjI%3D&utm_campaign=db01b165ea374b29a7db3cf3d605952a&utm_content=initial_v0_4_0&utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_update&utm_term=cs
Application
for retrial has been submitted to the conviction integrity unit confession
and all
May 23, 2020
------------------------------
Petition update - Please sign at the link above!

May 23, 2020 —

We have submitted our application to the @FultonCountyDA
#ConvictionIntegrityUnit demanding a retrial for Imam Jamil Al-Amin FKA H.
Rap Brown.

We must now show the establishment that we care more about justice than
they do about corruption and injustice.

The proof of misdeeds is clear, the proof of innocence is clear, a retrial
or release are the only acceptable options.

We make the news so let our voices once again be heard loudly and in
unison…we demand a retrial…we demand justice!   #FreeImamJamil