[Pnews] Action to Support Leonard Peltier

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Feb 5 10:13:38 EST 2019

Urgent Action

Greetings Friends, Family and Supporters; The National Office and Board
of Directors, are asking that you e-mail the following Bureau of Prison
offic

letters for leonard header

Greetings Friends, Family and Supporters;

The National Office and Board of Directors, are asking that you e-mail
the following Bureau of Prison officials requesting that they re-assign
the cellmate of Mr. Leonard Peltier 89637-132 to his own cell for the
following reasons:

COA/publicinformation at bop.gov
SERO/ExecAssistant at bop.gov
Jcdinicola at bop.gov

Greetings:
It is with incredible concern that I learned that Leonard Peltier
89637-132 was assigned a cellmate. This is highly unusual as Leonard has
had a single cell for a considerable amount of time, making this sudden
assignment suspect. There has been an unfortunate history with Leonard
being negatively impacted by the actions of cellmates. The time he had a
cellmate in USP Lewisburg, he received disciplinary action including a
transfer to USP Coleman, for contraband Leonard had nothing to do with
and he is concerned this could happen again.

This pattern of the BOP against Mr. Peltier is similar to the time that
the BOP used another Native prisoner, Standing Deer in a plot to
assassinate Mr. Peltier.
I am against these actions on the part of the BOP which are a way to
undermine Mr. Peltier’s transfer request to be moved to FCI Oxford WI.

I am asking that you reassign Mr. Peltier’s cellmate to another
location, to ensure Leonard Peltier’s safety.

Sincerely

©2019 ILPDC | 116 W Osborne Avenue Tampa, FL 33603