[Pnews] Rest in Power Robert Seth Hayes!

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Dec 23 16:53:32 EST 2019

https://www.facebook.com/certaindays/photos/a.193509914017/10159112645559018/?type=3&theater

*Robert Seth Hayes, Oct. 15th, 1947 - Dec. 21st, 2019*

"We are deeply saddened to announce the passing of our beloved friend,
father, and grandfather Robert Seth Hayes. Seth transitioned Saturday
morning December 21st, 2019 in his own home at the age of 72 years old.
Seth devoted his life to fighting for freedom, justice, and peace. We
will forever miss his uncompromising spirit, love, gentleness, and
grace. We will honor his legacy every day in our lives and communities.

A memorial will be held in Buffalo, New York Friday night, December 27th
followed by a burial service on Saturday, December 28th. We will share
the exact details as soon as we can. If you would like to travel from
NYC to Buffalo for the services, please contact Dave George
(ddgeorge23 at gmail.com). If you are able to, please consider making a
donation to Myaisha Hayes through PayPal (myaisha at mediajustice.org) or
through the Venmo app (@Myaisha-Hayes-1) to help cover the funeral
costs. We appreciate the tremendous love and support. "

With Love,
Seth's Family & Friends