[Pnews] Message From Jalil Muntaqim to Friends & Supporters

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Dec 24 10:23:14 EST 2018

  New York City Jericho Movement

December 18, 2018

Dear Friends & Supporters:

As many of you have heard, I was once again denied parole for the tenth
time. I was given a 15-month denial, essentially because I did not
answer a specific question to the satisfaction of the parole
commissioners, despite the fact that my answer was an honest one. This
definitively speaks to the arbitrariness and subjectivity of parole
commissioners' discretion to decide to release or hold a prisoner. In
the same regard, it is difficult to know exactly what each of the three
parole commissioners want from a prisoner sitting before them,
especially when honesty is a rare quality in this type of situation.

I am extremely grateful for all of the letters, well wishes and support.
This denial will be appealed.

Yours in struggle,
Jalil

*Our mailing address is:*
*New York City Jericho Movement
P.O. Box 670927
Bronx, NY 10467*
*Donate to Help Free Our Political Prisoners and Prisoners of War!*
<https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=wGFPbkFIqRUlmfbwwFwdX68VdHf3h8FxvnKUE5cO2R6mlcgO_6v2JaCXE67_iZocfJ_g7W&country.x=US&locale.x=US>

*Free All Political Prisoners!*
nycjericho at gmail.com <mailto:nycjericho at gmail.com> • www.jerichony.org
<http://www.jerichony.org/>