[Pnews] MOVE - Help Ramona Africa Fight For Her life

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Aug 20 14:53:26 EDT 2018

          https://www.facebook.com/THEMOVEORGANIZATION/
          <https://www.facebook.com/THEMOVEORGANIZATION/?hc_ref=ARQl4FWqAH6vK9XmAEBi3idPRqfYH3PowxGZO9NpKcuIYMuIHYmz3SUuiSrYRCz_zIo&fref=nf&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCT6E8yka3WmI-2R7INPaQd4PaSKkmnTFoyMxYjbIFCTxe30okmDyVuUBl-NfBDiuvrkxBWWSUo-0jfPh191lFq1HRZI9_amwaSiSUFBGV6K-9AoxcAV4vfaXIqOS_HpaYz_TCcwg7l&__tn__=kC-R>

          The MOVE Organization
          <https://www.facebook.com/THEMOVEORGANIZATION/?hc_ref=ARQl4FWqAH6vK9XmAEBi3idPRqfYH3PowxGZO9NpKcuIYMuIHYmz3SUuiSrYRCz_zIo&fref=nf&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCT6E8yka3WmI-2R7INPaQd4PaSKkmnTFoyMxYjbIFCTxe30okmDyVuUBl-NfBDiuvrkxBWWSUo-0jfPh191lFq1HRZI9_amwaSiSUFBGV6K-9AoxcAV4vfaXIqOS_HpaYz_TCcwg7l&__tn__=kC-R>

August 17 at 6:59 AM
<https://www.facebook.com/THEMOVEORGANIZATION/posts/638621323203918?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCT6E8yka3WmI-2R7INPaQd4PaSKkmnTFoyMxYjbIFCTxe30okmDyVuUBl-NfBDiuvrkxBWWSUo-0jfPh191lFq1HRZI9_amwaSiSUFBGV6K-9AoxcAV4vfaXIqOS_HpaYz_TCcwg7l&__tn__=-R>·

To give people an update on Ramona’s situation. Today the hospital
informed Ramona that her insurance co. would no longer be responsible
for paying her hospital and therapy bills and that she’s being released
from both hospital and therapy unless she can pay the bills herself. The
problem is Ramona can’t stand without assistance and she can’t walk,
she’s not good to go and she hasn’t had enough therapy to safely release
her into the world. The other problem isthe burden of costs, therapy
sessions are extremely urgent and immediate or Ramona will regress
leaving any progress she’s made to date undone and she’ll have to start
all over from the beginning, these therapy sessions are necessary but at
the same time they create a financial burden on the family, without the
medical insurance, that we will not be able to handle, it’ll be more
than we can afford, we need help. Ramona cannot afford to come out of
the hospital, she is not physically ready and her home plan is not
ready. Certain things she will require have to be met, like a hospital
bed and special bedding, and bathroom facilities that needs a contractor
and plumber. The family is doing what we can but we do need help. We are
establishing a “go fund me” account to accommodate any monetary
donations that are sent for Ramona, the family appreciates the help you
can give and thanks you in advance for your support. Ona Move

*Click here to help! <https://www.gofundme.com/helpsaveramonaafrica>*

The move org. Is informing our supporters, sympathizers and all those in
solidarity with the cause of revolution, that Ramona Africa, Move’s
Minister of Communication, survivor of the May 13, 1985, holocaust, has
been hospitalized as result of health complications coming from a
condition called PTSD {post taumatic stress disorder}. A direct result
of the on-going war waged on our Move Family by this government {we’ve
lost 24 members to date}.  Two died in prison under suspicious
circumstances termed “cancer”.  Now Ramona is diagnosed with “cancer”
and she’s again battling to be a survivor.

If there’s any questions or concerns people want to address please
contact Alberta Africa or Sue Africa at helpramonaafrica at gmail.com

ON The Move
Long Live John Africa!