[Pnews] Ruchell Cinque Magee - Real people not scared of freedom - support the truth regarding your rights

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Sep 5 12:06:40 EDT 2017

http://sfbayview.com/2017/09/ruchell-cinque-magee-real-people-not-scared-of-freedom-support-the-truth-regarding-your-rights/

  Real people not scared of freedom support the truth regarding your rights

September 4, 2017

*/by Ruchell Cinque Magee/*

The Constitution of the United States belongs to all the American
people. What Bill and Hillary Clinton did to pervert constitutional law
consists of all out treason against the Constitution in the 1990s.

Trump has remained silent about the Clintons and Republicans taking away
constitutional rights. A First Amendment right that belongs to the
American peoples of all races, not something for the Clintons and
Republicans to take, is ACCESS TO COURT.

      The Constitution of the United States belongs to all the American
      people.

Ruchell Cinque Magee has survived 54 years in prison – believed to be a
record. Help free him by sharing this story widely. His legal expertise
has freed many others.

My name is Ruchell Cinque Magee. I am held prisoner in the California
State Prison at San Luis Obispo, known as CMC.

By facts, law and evidence, I’m innocent. In one event, I was duly
acquitted by 12 jurors.

As to my innocence, I am showing federal judges evidence, irrefutable
universal facts. However, my evidence begs for a hearing judge’s
adjudication, which has yet to result in my release from prison.

My due process of law friend is also the American people’s fundamental
due process of law, named the writ of habeas corpus, within which we the
people have already won the absolute right to have public protection
against illegal government restraints.

It’s a constitutional principle all racists want to destroy in favor of
slavery. However, we must separate the Clintons’ fraud document from our
Constitution; otherwise, that filth will continue to draw flies,
covering up the practicing of slavery.

President Lincoln’s administration warned the public “NEVER ALLOW
GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS ON THE WRIT OF LIBERTY (HABEAS).” It was often
referred to as the poor man’s writ, because it gave a voice to all
peoples against government illegal restrictions. It allowed unlimited
filing against theft of liberty.

Now, illegal restraints are ignored upon prisoners bringing such to a
judge’s attention by habeas corpus.

      The writ of habeas corpus. It’s a constitutional principle all
      racists want to destroy in favor of slavery.

Those undercover racist Clintons – Bill and Hillary – and their
co-conspirators Republicans Newt Gingrich, Sens. Bob Dole and Orrin
Hatch took it upon themselves, based on their idea or illusion that
their new law, the Jim Crow device, should place restrictions on habeas
corpus, therefore made the writ of habeas corpus procedural, barring
enforcement any time a judge decided the prisoner’s claim was frivolous.
No more habeas petitions may be filed by that prisoner, unless he or she
gets permission from the 9th Circuit judges.

Trump has never been publicly asked, “What authority did the Clintons
use to take the American peoples’ safeguarded Writ of Liberty?”

Community people united against racism can fix the racists’ little red
wagon in minutes by demanding Donald Trump see both sides of the
constitutional law – rights belonging to the American people that are
not the Clintons or Republicans to take. Demand that Trump provide an
answer, based on the threat to public safety.

      Trump has never been publicly asked, “What authority did the
      Clintons use to take the American peoples’ safeguarded Writ of
      Liberty?”

One case of government hate crime frameup exposed will remove that Jim
Crow device from the law book, and many peoples in prison, not dead,
will be released where false convictions are found.

Jim Crow devices provide judges in favor of slavery the excuse to deny
prisoners an opportunity to prove our claims. For instance, 12 jurors in
San Francisco County Superior Court in 1973 found me not guilty of
kidnap. A racist group who think small about constitutional law
declaring all are equal under the law, CONCEALED THE ACQUITTAL, put my
person twice in jeopardy for the same thing the jurors acquitted me of.

My writ of habeas corpus started out being denied by corrupted judges
who never reviewed the acquittal documents. Those arbitrary denials,
being an assault on the jury system and my liberty, are now locked into
the Clintons’ and Republicans’ Jim Crow restrictions.

The Clintons’ restrictions on First Amendment speech rights are no more
legal than the Klan’s and Nazis’ violence committed in Charlottesville
leading to the death of innocent people.

I, a fighter for freedom, do not respect the Clintons’ and Republicans’
restrictions on First Amendment speech – access to court – because the
habeas corpus never was the racists to take, and I’m determined to prove
that fact – including proving the illegality of my imprisonment.

      The Clintons’ restrictions on First Amendment speech rights are no
      more legal than the Klan’s and Nazis’ violence committed in
      Charlottesville leading to the death of innocent people.

Supporters of the Constitution that belongs to the American people, take
the time to view or have reviewed the pending federal writ of habeas
corpus entitled Ruchell Cinque Magee vs. J. Gastello, Case No. CV 17-
4329 MEJ, before the U.S. District Court, Northern District, at 450
Golden Gate Ave., San Francisco, California, challenging the state
parole resentencing of my person in the case I was acquitted of, and
agents of racism driving over federal constitutional law because they do
not respect the law and violating the three-judge order requiring
release of elderly prisoners who have served a prison term of 25 years
or more and are 60 years old or order.

The Jim Crow device brought the Parole Board gang into the hate crime
frameup – meaning the Jim Crow device encourages unstable characters to
violate peoples’ rights, commit violence and cause serious injury.

According to Trump in the news, he loves all people and feels that they
should be treated equally, and the law must be upheld to protect public
safety.

Any device or restrictions used to discredit jury acquittal verdicts
constitute a serious problem, widely felt by millions of Americans. That
problem must be addressed to be corrected. That’s another reason
President Lincoln’s administration explained publicly that NO
RESTRICTIONS SHOULD BE ALLOWED AGAINST THE WRIT OF LIBERTY (habeas corpus).

In cases of acquittal, no government appeal or restrictions can escape
violating the Fifth Amendment prohibition against double jeopardy
prosecution. There are many, many U.S. Supreme Court decisions upholding
acquittal cases against government corruption.

      President Linclon’s administration explained publicly that NO
      RESTRICTIONS SHOULD BE ALLOWED AGAINST THE WRIT OF LIBERTY (habeas
      corpus).

The above acquittal, same as the First Amendment and habeas corpus,
represents the American people of all races and deserves the attention
and support of all people not scared of FREEDOM.

People, look, even Donald Trump, who is thought by many to be unstable,
will publicly admit that the Clintons’ Jim Crow device does not replace
the constitutional law of the people and that trash must and will be
removed from the law books.

While the above federal habeas stands before the federal court, I have
commenced another very important litigation entitled “Conviction Review”
before the Los Angeles County District Attorney Unit – showing the 1960s
hate crime frameup that got me to prison 54 years locked into corruption
– not a third has been told for public awareness.

Its gonna be exposed before I finish moving on, straightening it all
out. One federal judge, Vaughn R. Walker, agreed on May 2, 2005, that
this case must be allowed to be heard, and that Clinton’s law does not
apply in this matter. Maybe Trump will support the federal judge’s
order, since he, Trump, claims he loves all the people, and believes all
are equal under the law.

Trump has to say that publicly, because millions of people are awakening
to the fact that the Constitution was created by the people who fought
for all of us. It’s on us to protect what’s ours by any means necessary.

<http://sfbayview.com/2017/09/ruchell-cinque-magee-real-people-not-scared-of-freedom-support-the-truth-regarding-your-rights/ruchell-cinque-magee-signature/>

I fight back to win, moving on,

/Brother Ruchell Cinque Magee/

/Send our brother some love and light: Ruchell Cinque Magee, A-92051,
CMC B3-138, P.O. Box 8101, San Luis Obispo CA 93409. This story is
addressed “To Bay View Editor.”/