[Pnews] Leonard Peltier on the new ILPDC

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Mar 22 17:29:28 EDT 2017

LP Banner
March 22, 2017
Greetings Sisters, Brothers and Supporters,

It has taken a while but I believe we have officially moved the ILPDC
back to Fargo ND, Under new directorship, Kari Ann and Paulette.
Paulette is A very seasoned activist and Kari Ann has experience as she
ran the committee a few years, ago. The reasons for this move and new
leadership with the committee and also new lawyers, which we are still
looking for and interviewing, those who are showing interested, anyway.
well to be honest, and right to the point I am still, here, aren't I?
The committee, under previous leadership was ineffective, and the
lawyers, well, they lost this clemency campaign so why should I keep
going with folks who are loser's? We needed a change SO I MADE IT.

We have built up the board with some people who are very professional
with good credentials, and fighters. Some are grassroots activist. Our
advisory board membership is also growing. we are also going to organize
an elder’s council/advisory board we haven't decide to name it, and we
have a celebrity’s advisory board that is nearly full, I believe?

Kari has reported to me a lot of you supporters have been patiently
waiting for instructions on what to do. Well no one is more anxious then
me to get this started. But all I can do from in here is wait and worry,
also wonder if and what is going on. What's to be developed and
organized etc.

We need researchers with legal minds, some with good organizing skills,
as there are some real legal issues we can file under. don't let anyone
convince you there isn't anything we can do, you would be surprised at
the legal things that are available and we can still file on.

Some of the Lawyers we are speaking too are amazed and even shocked and
asking just what did these Lawyers do for Leonard? Why wasn’t this or
that filed, etc., Very good questions and honest ones that I know from
my research have the same questions. Yes and these questions have made
me very paranoid. One law firm has put staff on researching because he
cannot believe some things were not filed. he wants to be sure he is
reading what he is reading.

So, some of this is encouraging mainly because I know I wasn’t reading
what I wanted to it to be. Or that I was going nuts or something. Of
course, this is going to take funding (a subject I hate to even mention
But I must if I ever expect to win what little freedom I can, from what
life I have left) to get justice in America it doesn’t come free. so, we
will need everyone that can to help. Thank you, Sisters and Brothers,
for believing in me and supporting me all of these years. You have all
been great.

In the Spirit of Crazy Horse,
Doksha
Leonard Peltier