[Pnews] MOVE - Political Prisoner Delbert Africa Denied Parole - Given 5 Year Hit

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Jul 7 11:01:56 EDT 2017

          https://www.facebook.com/Justice-For-The-Move-9-1554141098166210/
          <https://www.facebook.com/Justice-For-The-Move-9-1554141098166210/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf>

*Delbert Africa Denied Parole; Given 5 Year Hit*

<https://www.facebook.com/1554141098166210/photos/a.1554149451498708.1073741830.1554141098166210/1937347303178919/?type=3>July
6, 2017

Ona Move

Earlier Today we received word from our Brother Delbert Africa that he
was denied parole yet again and what is even more sadistic and
bothersome to us is the fact that Delbert was given A FIVE YEAR HIT.
Delbert was informed in a meeting today by Parole Board Member Leslie
Grey of the decision that he would not be paroled . This is the same
Board Member who has very strong ties to law enforcement officials
across the state of Pennsylvania . Ms Grey stated again that the main
reason for denial is due to the fact that Delbert is a threat to the
safety of the community the same Delbert Africa who PRISON OFFICIALS At
SCI Dallas APPROACHES REGULARLY and ask to intervene and stop gang
fights and gang violence IN THE PRISON and he is deemed a threat to safety .

Delbert also stated to Ms Grey that the community is in support of his
release that's why there are petitions , letters , and phone calls all
aimed at the parole board in support of parole for Delbert and other
MOVE Members from members of the community all over the world . So who
is this community that is threatened ? We will tell you it's the law
enforcement community who feels the threat and is working in conjunction
with none other than The Fraternal Order Of Police . Mark Koch a former
cop and lifelong member of The Fraternal Order Of Police sits on the
parole board . The connection is there for people to see and people are
opening their eyes and seeing this . Ms Grey went as far as to boldly
tell Delbert next time you come back to make sure you have no write ups
and the recommendation of the prison Delbert has had the recommendation
of the prison for every parole hearing since 2008 .

The Parole Board has been blatantly pushing this issue of the safety of
the community since 2008 with our family yet they have done their best
to sweep under the rug the issue of Former Board Member Randy Feathers a
known pedophile who had to resign in the wake of his involvement in the
kiddie porn scandal with disgraced former Pennsylvania Attorney General
Kathleen Kane . The Pennsylvania Parole Board is indeed ensuring that
MOVE Members remain in prison and also DIE in prison . We lost Phil
Africa in 2015 and Merle Africa in 1998 we cannot afford to lose another
one of our family members . Our next course of action will soon follow
but we continuing to urge people to sign the petition urging the United
States Justice Department To Investigate the case of The Move 9 people
can sign the petition at
https://www.causes.com/campaigns/92454-free-the-move-9.

This is a long fight that we are not backing down from and are
encouraging people to continue in this fight not just for our family but
your family and friends and the political prisoners and all the men and
women being done wrong by these parole boards across the country .

Ona Move

The Justice And Accountability Campaign