[Pnews] The Move 9, The Fraternal Order Of Police, And The Pennsylvania Parole Board

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jan 30 10:37:23 EST 2017

The Move 9 , The Fraternal Order Of Police , And The Pa Parole Board
<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/FreeTheMove9/%7E3/wOSoBx11ZDI/the-move-9-fraternal-order-of-police.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

The Justice And Accountability Campaign is still in full swing and is
still going strong . We have dedicated 2017 to exposing and working
around the puny excuse that The Pennsylvania Parole Board has used to so
called justify denying parole for MOVE members in prison . The Excuse
the past four years has been in the words of The Pennsylvania Parole
Board  Parole Denial Reason cited The Risk To The Safety Of The
Community At Large . Earlier This Month we talked on and exposed the
character of Randy Feathers a former Board Member And Known Pedophile
who resigned from The Pennsylvania Parole Board in the wake of the
kiddie porn email scandal with disgraced now former Pennsylvania
Attorney General Kathleen Kane .

This Will be an issue that we will continue to expose as time passes but
in the meantime we want to talk further about The Fraternal Order Of
Police and their connection to The Pa Parole Board . Since The Beginning
of this campaign we have exposed the connection between Law Enforcement
and their ties to The Parole Board  Randy Feathers , And Lloyd White
were both Former Police Officers that were not only on The Parole Board
but voted against parole for The Move 9 . Leslie Grey Another Board
Member with ties to Law Enforcement and who is still on The Board has
voted against parole for The Move 9 . Which we have said from the
beginning is a conflict of interest to have former police officers who
are now parole board members voting over the hearing of inmates whose
case revolves around the murder of a police officer .

On June 15th 2016 The Pennsylvania Senate Confirmed Mark D. Koch as the
newest Member  Of  The Pennsylvania Parole Board . We just want to
provide People with a little background information to who Mark D. Koch
is and his VERY STRONG TIES to Law Enforcement . In 1980 Mr Koch started
as a Police Officer with the Department Of Defense from their in 1998 Mr
Koch was elected to The Board Of The Pennsylvania State Fraternal Order
Of Police as their treasurer . In 2004  Mr Koch was elected to two terms
as State President Of The Fraternal Of Police representing more than
40,000 law enforcement officers . After his two terms were completed he
then went on to serve as Director Of Legislative Affairs For The
Fraternal Order Of Police until 2012  and also included in his long
storied resume of Law Enforcement is that Mr Koch is a graduate of The
Pennsylvania State Police Northeast Municipal Police Officer Training
Academy .

It has been clear for quite some time now the role of The Fraternal
Order Of Police and not only their public outcry against any form of
release for our political prisoners .  You can look into the actions
with The Fraternal Order Of Police In New Jersey and how they were able
to work within the courts and have a court ordered parole release for
one of our political prisoners overturned . Look at another political
prisoner in the federal prison system who has been held twelve years now
past his maximum release date due to the influence of a The Fraternal
Order Of Police over The United States Justice Dept And The Department
Of Homeland Security . New York State where not only does The Fraternal
Order Of Police Lobby AGAINST  parole for New York State political
prisoners but in fact they have an active member who sits on The board
In the form of Sally Thompson .

So this is nothing new it's just now being exposed to the public thru
this campaign . In 2018  Delbert Africa , Edward Africa , Janine Africa,
Debbie Africa , and Janet Africa will be making yet another appearance
before the parole board . The issue of Mark D. Koch poses  the strongest
conflict of interest as per his background he is coming in with a vote
against parole already decided against parole for our family . As we
watch the Trump Administration put things in place for complete global
dominance The Fraternal Order Of Police, The Pennsylvania Parole Board,
and Philadelphia Officials have already set things in place to ensure
that MOVE MEMBERS die in prison .  All of this has occurred under the
watchful eye of Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf who has made hypocritical
cries about their needing to be reform within The Parole Board yet he
has watched The Fraternal  Order Of Police time and time again be the
decision maker with our families parole denials .

In The Month Of February there will be a course of action to follow all
of this in the meantime we urge people to share and sign the petition we
have aimed at The United States Justice Department Urging Them To
Investigate The Case Of The Move 9 . People can sign the petition at
https://www.causes.com/campaigns/92454-free-the-move-9.

Ona Move

The Justice And Accountability Campaign