[Pnews] Free the MOVE 9!

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Jan 3 10:45:40 EST 2017

http://move9parole.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-move-9-and-safety-of-community.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FreeTheMove9+%28Free+the+MOVE+9%21%29

The Move 9 And The Safety Of The Community
<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/FreeTheMove9/%7E3/JjVkAPfWKj4/the-move-9-and-safety-of-community.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Ona Move

The Fight in exposing The illegal parole denials of The Move 9 at the
hands of The Pennsylvania Parole Board is still in full swing . During
the respective 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016 parole denials of The Move 9
The now main reason that has been cited for The Move 9 being denied
parole is this bogus issue of them being an issue to the safety of the
community at large . This is the only issue that The Parole Board can
use at this point cause we have taken away every excuse they have had
and have in fact exposed them on so many levels in which they could not
afford to have exposed to the public .

The Issue of Responsibility/Remorse had to be taken off the table
because our family would not admit guilt to a crime that they have
maintained their innocence now for 39 years.  Akai Gurley , Sandra
Bland, Anthony Baez , Michael Brown , Gideon Busch , and people from all
across the country have been MURDERED by The Police and these same
Police who have MURDERED citizens are still walking the street and are
the REAL Threat to the community  and not innocent MOVE Members  who
have been unjustly denied parole since 2008 despite the FULL support of
the community .

Since the Pa Parole Board is on the subject of community safety let's by
all means speak on the issue of community safety and The Pa Parole Board
having a known pedophile on their board for a period of time .  In
October 2014 Pa Parole Board Member Randy Feathers resigned From The Pa
Parole Board amid being involved in the kiddie porn email scandal that
now has Disgraced former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane
facing prison time.For. A two year period Feathers received 400 emails
related to kiddie porn as he worked for the office of The Attorney
General of Pennsylvania .

>From 2012 to 2014 Feathers who also has not just pedophile credentials
on his resume but is also a former police officer voted against parole
for our family also citing the issue of the safety of the community .
  Governor Tom Wolf and The Pennsylvania Parole Board has a lot of
explaining to do and having him resign by no means is ENOUGH . What
greater threat to the safety of the community and the children of the
communities safety than to have a known pedophile in it and one that
holds such a high position in office. It has been proven through their
example our family is no threat to the communities safety .

This just further exposes how  dirty and corrupt this system and it's
officials are and the character of The Pa Parole Board's background of
Law Enforcement and now Pedophilia. This isn't just about our family but
it's about your family too the fact that your children is being kept in
prison due to the nature of the crime or their failure to show remorse
based on the opinion of smut peddlers and legalized killers casting
judgement knowing Dam well there hands are dirty . People don't have to
take our word for this people can just go to the internet and google The
Name Randy Feathers Pennsylvania Parole Board .

There will be a course of action that will follow in the next couple of
days aimed at Governor Tom Wolf and his character and his new appointees
to the parole board .
In the meantime we are still urging people to sign and spread the
petition we have
Aimed at The United States Justice Department Urging them to investigate
the ongoing
And wrongful imprisonment Of The Move 9. People can sign the petition at
https://www.causes.com/campaigns/92454-free-the-move-9. We would like to
reach
A Mark of 10,000 by May 2016 so we got work to do .

Ona Move

The Justice And Accountability Campaign