[Pnews] Janet, Janine and Debbie Africa in solidarity with the Palestinian struggle

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Apr 29 18:24:59 EDT 2016

*Janet, Janine and Debbie Africa in solidarity with the Palestinian
struggle*

Even though we have been in prison for over 37 years, we have never and
will never give up the fight for freedom. Our fight is your fight
because we want all of life to be free from the restricting confines of
this system that causes so much pain and suffering.

We feel the tide is turning in the right direction every time we see
groups of people working together for the common good of all living beings.

The power is in the people and the people have to realize this and use
this power to free life, protect life. Life is the force that keep us alive.

Stay strong and we’re doing the same.

Ona Move

Janet, Janine and Debbie Africa - for all the MOVE prisoners

>From a series of solidarity statements from US Political Prisoners to
the people of Palestine

http://www.freedomarchives.org/Pal/PP%20Booklet%20Ar%20and%20Eng%20Web.pdf

published in a collection of letters brought to Palestine by a recent
prison & labor solidarity delegation. Our colleagues at Birzeit
University'€™s Institute for Women'€™s Studies translated the letters
into Arabic.