[Pnews] Oso Blanco - Brothers and Sisters of Palestine

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Apr 27 11:29:55 EDT 2016

>From a series of solidarity statements from US Political Prisoners to
the people of Palestine

http://www.freedomarchives.org/Pal/PP%20Booklet%20Ar%20and%20Eng%20Web.pdf

published in a collection of letters brought to Palestine by a recent
prison & labor solidarity delegation. Our colleagues at Birzeit
University'€™s Institute for Women'€™s Studies translated the letters
into Arabic.

Brothers and Sisters of Palestine,

Osiyo (Hello in Ja la gi – the Cherokee language – my language)

I know what you are going through, because for 500 plus years, since
1492, our lands have been invaded also – yes, like yours was in the late
1940s.

My land here is “very vast.”

Back in 1838, they forced genocide on my tribe – only 1000 people
escaped their attack. The survivors were forced to relocate, walking on
foot, horseback or wagon from the east to the west. 4000 of my people
died of exposure to cold and rape. Babies froze, old people, children,
pregnant women, men – all died on the /Trail of Tears/.

We who survived came back in a powerful way.

We are still speaking our language – we dance our dances – we practice
our ceremonies – we came back stronger.

But we are still occupied by the Zionist-loving hypocrites – these
monsters who place money above life – whose wealth is more important
than the Mother Earth.

I’ve had chains and cuffs and shackles cut into my hands and legs for
days and days in these American prisons. I’ve been beat, shot in the
back with an AR 15 rifle, I’ve had police dogs rip into me – forcing me
to heal in bed for a month.

I – Oso Blanco – “know” fully 100 percent what you are suffering.

Be strong! Stand strong! Be pure in your hearts!

Love and power,

Oso Blanco

*I Am Oso Blanco

*

Freedom – power – movement

I am the river, I am the land.

I am the moment in a blood-soaked land.

I am Native and the moment is ancient, our burial mounds are 10,000
years old, _before_ the occupation of our land.

I am native, Aniyunwiya, or Cherokee to the world who know me not.

Freedom – power – movement

I am the living river that destroys the Mexican family.

I am the bloody Rio Grande, the sacred mud in my veins, the line through
the sand.

I am the sacred river that rips, separates and imprisons family and culture.

Yet I am the womb water that rebirths the endless warrior Eagle Knight

Who will not accept this border, who will not give up the fight.

Byron Shane Chubbuck – Oso Blanco

Byron is a wolf clan Cherokee/Choctaw raised in New Mexico, his Cherokee
name is Yona Unega and he became known by the authorities as “Robin the
Hood” after the FBI and local gang unit APD officers learned from a CI
that Yona Unega was robbing banks to send thousands of dollars worth of
supplies to the Zapatista Rebels of Chiapas on a regular basis during
1998 and 1999.

http://freeosoblanco.blogspot.com/

*Byron Chubbuck # 07909-051*
*USP HAZELTON*