[Pnews] Monday April 11th Demand Parole For The Move 9 Sisters

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Apr 8 10:03:35 EDT 2016

Ona Move

The May 2016 Parole hearings for Janet, Janine, and Debbie Africa are
quickly approaching and we have to continue to keep the pressure on this
system and it's officials over the issue of Parole For The Move 9.

Last Monday people from all over the world flooded the phone and fax
lines and emails of the office of Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf and
made the issue clear that we want parole granted for the women this
May.  We are asking people to continue to call the governor's office
every Monday for the month of April and continue to demand parole for
our sisters this May .

Also we would like to share some information with people about The
Governor and his handling  of The Pa Parole Board and his cries for
parole reform. Several Months ago we brought to people's attention of
Michael L. Green being The Chairman of The Pa Parole Board and the
danger behind him being in that position based on the fact that he was
originally appointed to The Parole Board by then Governor Ed Rendell who
was the District Attorney of Philadelphia during the trial of The Move 9.

This created a complete conflict of interest and due to public pressure
last month Governor Wolf was FORCED by the power of the people to remove
Michael L Green from the role of Chairman and also remove him from the
parole board altogether and that's the power of the people .

In the past three years we have exposed the fact former police officers
sat on the parole board and over our families hearings and they have all
been removed due to the people keeping the pressure on officials over
this issue. We have taken away every excuse and tool that these misfits
have used and now it is very clear that The Fraternal Order Of Police is
giving the orders here.

The question now is will The Governor of the State of Pennsylvania allow
a police organization to dictate the actions and choices of a parole
board that is under him when he has for months been making liberal cries
for parole reform throughout the state of Pennsylvania .

This Monday April 11th  call, fax, email The Office of Governor Tom Wolf
and demand parole for

  Debbie (Sims)  Africa 006307
  Janet (Holloway)Africa  006308
  Janine( Phillips) Africa  006309

Phone (717) 787-2500
Fax (717) 772-8284
Email https://governor.pa.gov/contact/

Also at this crucial time we are asking people to sign the petition we
have aimed at United States Attorney General Loretta Lynch to
investigate The wrongful and ongoing imprisonment of The Move 9. People
can sign the petition at

https://www.causes.com/campaigns/92454-free-the-move-9.

Ona Move

The Justice And Accountability Campaign