[Pnews] Support political prisoner Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Sep 9 12:52:27 EDT 2015

*On September 3rd Jericho Amnesty Movement received a call from a
Political Prisoner at USP Canaan concerning Imam Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin.
Imam Jamil is in serious need of medical attention. His jaw is swollen
to at least twice its normal size, and he is experiencing a lot of pain.*

**

**

**

*According to his family it is clear that he needed to remain in a
medical facility. In addition to his having smoldering multiple myeloma,
he has Sjogren's syndrome, which is another auto immune condition.*

**

**

**

*The Imam’s family appreciates our continued support and dissemination
of information.He has put in a request for a transfer to a warmer
climate which he feels may help his condition.In addition, he hopes to
be closer to his attorneys and family members.*

**

**

**

*His family is considering filing a legal action concerning his
condition and lack of medical care, but in the meanwhile they ask that
we continue to keep him in our discussions.*

**

**

**

*Please call or fax USP Caaan and ask, demand, that Imam Jamil be given
immediate adequate medical attention.*

**

**

**

*Phone 570-488-8000 *

**

*Fax 570-488-8130*

**

*Let them know you are concerned about Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin99974-555*

**

**

**

*You can also write: *

**

*Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin
***99974-555* *

**

*USP Canaan*

**

*PO Box 300*

**

*Waymart, PA18472*

**

**

**

*You may not get an immediate response from him but we know all cards
and letters are appreciated.
*

*
(sources - Jericho and the Imam's family) *