[Pnews] Certain Days: Freedom for Political Prisoners 2016 Calendar

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Oct 26 11:55:17 EDT 2015

*_Certain Days: Freedom for Political Prisoners Calendar_*

Buy Individual copies at
https://www.leftwingbooks.net/book/content/certain-days-calendar-2016
Bulk order of Certain Days: Freedom for Political Prisoners Calendar are
ready. Contact them to get 10 or more at
http://www.certaindays.org/?q=order_us

The calendar is a joint fundraising and educational project between
outside organizers in Montreal and Toronto, and three political
prisoners being held in maximum-security prisons in New York State:
David Gilbert, Robert Seth Hayes and Herman Bell.
The initial project was suggested by Herman, and has been shaped
throughout the process by all of our ideas, discussions, and analysis.
All of the members of the outside collective are involved in day-to-day
organizing work other than the calendar, on issues ranging from refugee
and immigrant solidarity to community media to prisoner justice. We work
from an anti-imperialist, anti-racist, anti-capitalist, feminist, queer
and trans positive position.
info at certaindays.org