[Pnews] 4 Days Left! March with "One Voice" For Oscar Lopez Rivera May 30th

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed May 27 10:41:33 EDT 2015

*
/"After my family, what I miss most is the sea" Oscar López Rivera/
*The Water's Edge/ /La Orilla del Mar /*
*
Welcome to the Water's Edge, the bi-weekly magazine of the
National Boricua Human Rights Network, featuring articles in English and
Spanish.

/Bienvenidos a la revista quincenal de la //Red Nacional Boricua Pro
Derechos Humanos /

/"La Orilla del Mar", con artículos en Inglés y Español./

//

View Past Issues
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001CRzcB4bBnFV0htJjDmT_0orWW7x0C1dgvbFU4d_JEKyA36j0HCCTdd-BXgAtFilqmNf3MvwRCknG0p2Zg2XKsTwEpEEfY4AEo_78zrBu8nBoEM0lEpL1BufWqP5pU51F32Kor_aCYfdwWU3jcCOQgP1egQvlqRh6Vb-wxaQ5lt-3Dbu11XouosdtjLe5GdYI_aQTMgAOkiM19r2UyFRxwg==&c=9KhKwmvDrvnCGYQ_l_EpUWnh_4gh3zdsMcRvMaz2X1ZO7hBSq01Sag==&ch=1PA8J9CYl5V-W7vZ1zcDUotOgevO4ZLT9mQwJb4ar9YmbHEl5NndBw==>

http://boricuahumanrights.org/the-waters-edge-archives/

*May 28th Press Conference for May 30th "One Voice for Oscar" March and
Rally*

Event:"One Voice for Oscar" May 30th Human Rights March