[Pnews] MOVE Political Prisoner Delbert Africa Denied Parole

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jun 29 10:21:25 EDT 2015

Ona Move

Earlier this Week we found out that our Brother Delbert Africa was
denied parole by The Pa Parole Board and was given a two year hit. One
of the reasons they cited for Delbert being denied in their own words he
is a risk to the safety of the community. This is unacceptable! Anyone
who has ever met Delbert or has come in contact with him can tell you
that Delbert Africa is nowhere near a threat to the safety of the
community. Even The Superintendent of SCI Dallas who, along with
Delbert's Counselor, recommended Delbert For Parole so The Parole Board
has to come with something better than this. People in the community who
The Parole Board are saying are at risk all wrote letters of support for
Delbert's Parole.

In Fact Their is a risk to the safety of people in the community, but
it's not Delbert Africa or the rest of The Move 9.  It's The Police,
known murderers of our children . The police that murdered Move Men,
Women, And Move Children on May 13th 1985 walk the streets with
impunity. The police who murdered Brandon Tate Brown in Philadelphia are
still walking the streets with their identities protected. Akai Gurley,
  Eric Garner, and so many others safety has been put at risk by these
foul murderers who walk the street and continue to be a risk to the
community as a whole's safety. It's obvious a person who has kept down
gang  and racial violence in prison is far from a threat to the
community at large.

It's obvious that officials want our family to die in prison. You need
look no further than the examples of Merle and Phil Africa dying in
prison. We cannot allow another person to die in these dungeons. We are
urging people to please take the time to sign this petition that we have
aimed at The United States Justice Dept. You can go to the website at
https://www.causes.com/campaigns/92454-free-the-move-9. We are demanding
now that the justice dept look into the unjust imprisonment of The Move
9 as a whole. Our goal is to reach 25,000 signatures as a whole so we
have some serious work to do as a whole and your help is needed now more
than ever.

Ona Move

The Justice And Accountability Campaign

For More Info