[Pnews] MOVE 9 Political Prisoner Delbert Africa Solidarity Week

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jun 1 10:44:39 EDT 2015

Ona Move

Some time during the month of June 2015 our Brother Delbert Africa will
be making an appearance before The Pa Parole Board. This will be
Delbert's first appearance since being denied in June of 2013. Delbert,
like other Move Members, was denied Parole by the board based upon these
reasons as stated in his Parole Denial Sheet

    Your Minimization/denial of the nature and circumstances of the
    offenses committed.

    Your refusal to accept responsibility for the offenses committed .

Our Brother Delbert and the rest of our Family in prison are innocent;
they need not accept responsibility and show remorse for something they
did not do and this system and it's officials know our family is
innocent .At this point our family has nothing to explain to The Parole
Board. The Parole Board is in a position now where they have explaining
to do.

Why is is that Leslie Grey, a former Police Officer who has VERY STRONG
TIES to Law Enforcement communities in Pennsylvanian is allowed to make
a Decision and Vote on Delbert being granted Parole?  This is a blatant
conflict of interest; this is the same woman who in December of 2014
voted on giving our Brother Michael Africa a five year parole hit.

Parole Board Members Michael Green and Jeffrey Imboden are appointees of
Edward Rendell, the former Governor of Pennsylvania, the former Mayor of
Philadelphia, and the former District Attorney of Philadelphia whose
office prosecuted The Move 9 in 1980 for the murder of Police Officer
James Ramp .

Yet Another clear conflict of interest that the Parole Board will not
acknowledge, yet they want Move People to accept guilt for something
they did not do. Your help is needed now. We have to keep the pressure
on The Parole Board for the release of Delbert .

 From June 1st - 5th we are asking people to flood the phone lines of
The Pa Parole Board for Delbert Africa Solidarity Week. People can call
The Parole Board (717) 772-4343.

Call and inquire into why

(1) Leslie Grey, a former Police Officer who is new to the parole board
and obviously has a clear bias against The Move a Organization, is
allowed to vote over whether Delbert receives parole or not.

(2) Michael Green and Jeffrey Imboden were both appointed to The Parole
Board by the same man who prosecuted Move in 1980, Edward Rendell.

Delbert has the recommendation of the prison for parole and also has a
home plan and employment set up for him upon his release from prison, so
this is now in our hands.

So again this entire week let's keep the pressure on The Parole Board .
Again you can reach The Parole Board at (717) 772-4343 and demand Parole
for Delbert (Orr) Africa AM-4985.

Ona Move

The Justice And Accountability  Campaign

For More Info People can go to

Www.onamove.com <http://Www.onamove.com>
http://move9parole.blogspot.com/
Facebook/Justice for the move 9