[Pnews] Can we count on you?

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Dec 21 10:55:27 EST 2015

Can you help the Freedom Archives continue our important by making a
donation today?

*Donate here! <https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>*

Thanks to the generosity of people just like you, we were able to:

                 Keep you informed about prisoner news.

Help convene a historic meeting in Oakland of over 30 former US
political prisoners to strategize around new and intensified efforts
toward the release of hundreds of remaining US political prisoners.

Sponsor an event demanding much needed and deserved healthcare for Mumia
Abu Jama land were joined in this effort by Pam and Ramona Africa, who
echoed our call to end to his death by medical neglect.

Produce an exclusive radio documentary, broadcast on numerous stations
throughout the country, with the last known recording of Hugo Pinell,
along with remembrances by Black Panther Emory Douglas, and former San
Quentin 6 members David Johnson, Bato Talamantez, and Sundiata Tate.
Hugo Pinell ¡Presente!

Co-sponsor an event with the National Lawyers Guild, where we were
joined by former Black Panther and Black Liberation Army (BLA) member
Sekou Odinga, who was released in 2014 after over 33 years of
imprisonment, and his activist partner dequi kioni-sadiki.Also speaking
were José López, Puerto Rican political prisoner Oscar López Rivera’s
brother (Oscar has been locked up for 34 years), Eric McDavid, an
environmental activist, who won an entrapment appeal after serving close
to 9 years of a 20-year sentence, and Morning Star Gali, a leader in the
fight to free Native American, Leonard Peltier.

You make all of this possible. This year is coming to a close. It’s time
to prepare for what’s to come, and you are the key to making 2016 more
active.

Will you join us in 2016 as we build on all we’ve accomplished?

Your support is critical in everything we do.

Join us!

Preserve the past – illuminate the present – and shape the future!

*Donate here! <https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>*