[Pnews] Freeman Brothers Services - Support and Honor LA Panther Party Founders

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Oct 29 15:11:23 EDT 2014

      Freeman Brothers Services

        Organized by: Freeman Family <javascript:;>

https://www.crowdrise.com/freemanbrothersservices

        THE STORY:

We are raising funds to take care of all expenses to properly send off
our beloved Roland & Ronald Freeman of the Southern California Chapter
of the Black Panther Party.

Because these two untimely passing's took place while they were in New
York opposed to their respective home states in California, much is
required to get their remains and possessions home along with the proper
services held.

We are asking for the community to come in unity and assist us in
completing this task. There is much to be planned and accomplished. It
is crucial for the proper handling of our elders and their
transitioning's. Unfortunately many of our revolutionaries have not
received the much deserved sending off. This is a time where we not only
honor and pay our respects but also teach and demonstrate to our youth,
creating and sustaining an undying appreciation for those that have
given service in the struggle, that have so often sacrificed much for
little in return. Help us provide a memorable occasion for the two men
that dedicated their gifts and service to the Black Panther Party and
struggle for liberation! Please donate whatever you can to this
fundraiser that goes directly to the family immediately. There are
immediate needs that must be handled so everything helps.

We thank you in advance!

The family of Roland & Ronald Freeman.

https://www.crowdrise.com/freemanbrothersservices