[Pnews] Imam Jamil Al-Amin's Transfer is to general population in Pennsylvania

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Oct 9 10:05:27 EDT 2014

Special Greetings to Supporters:

We reported that on Monday, October 6, 2014, Imam Jamil had been moved
to Canaan USP, in Waymart, PA.  We can report today that he is in
general population.  Our voices were heard that he should not be placed
again in solitary confinement--a custody placement that never was
warranted by the Bureau of Prisons. We thank you again for joining us in
the campaign that made this possible.

We will continue to monitor Imam Jamil's health conditions, and to work
for his freedom to bring him home.  We certainly will keep everyone
informed.

Karima Al-Amin

Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, #99974-555
USP Canaan