[Pnews] Friends of AK Press Prisoner Support Membership

Prisoner News ppnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Dec 30 12:12:11 EST 2014

*http://www.akpress.org/friends-prisoner.html*

*For years, AK Press has offered incarcerated people discounts on our
published and distributed books. The response has always been great - We
get dozens of catalog and book requests every month.*****We now offer a
discounted Friends of AK Press subscription for you to support
incarcerated men and women.*
**
**By purchasing a Friends of AK membership for a prisoner, you are
helping bring radical literature to some of society’s most oppressed
individuals. They appreciate it and so do we.**
**
**When you sign up, we will automatically charge your card for $15, once
a month...and the recipient will get every book we published that month,
until you tell us to stop.**
**
**If you have a particular prisoner you would like us to send books to,
please list their name and address as the shipping address when you
place your order. Important: You must be sure to get their permission
first and make sure that their prison will accept paperback books. If
you don’t have a particular person in mind, we will assign your
subscription to the next person on our waiting list.**
**
**At this time, discounted memberships are only available on orders
shipping to prisons within the United States.**
**
**Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. Also,
if you know a prisoner who wants to be sponsored, but you can't afford
to do the sponsoring, please send their name and address to
prisonbooks at akpress.org and we will add them to our waiting list.**

Place orders here: **http://www.akpress.org/friends-prisoner.html*